Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my fellow hunters & BOC family today was opening day foe turkey season .
me and my son tristan and my buddie from work went out today . had some good action , could of been better there was so much freak'n snow it was unreal. birds were'nt really resondeing well but we seen atleast 7 toms and afew hens they were about the only ones respondeing too the calls. we did afew setups here and there and the last setup we bagged a tom , came right too my decoy wich was right in front of my buddie .
well heres a few pic for y'all .

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wanted too post the story but i was so freak'n tired , the snow really took atole on me . and the tom i packed it out for my buddie he has a bad knee .
i'm head
n out tomorrow again , me and both my boys pretty sure we'll popatleast 1 maybe 2 .

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
When ya get tagged out, come on over to Missouri and i'll let ya call for me too!!!:wink: Good luck tomorrow, those meriams are some beautiful birds.
nope he can call for me in AR, you all ready know how to call!:wink:
and the last setup we bagged a tom , came right too my decoy wich was right in front of my buddie .

Congrads hon!

·
Registered
606 Posts
congrads jason, how many birds can you get in south carolina. We can get two gobblers in spring here in ky so I'm working on my second bird now as well. good luck yto you and the rest of my fellow gobble heads.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
In marlboro co. only two birds but five state wide
Edgefield is the home town of the NWTF. I wonder how much $$$ is spent there as opposed to other states. Scoot over bro.,,,i'm packin up and movin in.:smile2: All joke aside i have been a member for years and am proud to support the efforts put forth to protect and enhance turkey populations in all the states.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Man I sure would like to have one of those Rio's on the wall. Pretty Bird.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
don't kow if ya talk'n about mine or not but mine is a merriam.closest place i know for rios is on the eastern side of the state , by the Kansas border.anyways thanx's for take'n a look.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no you don't ,pretty much all areas are OTC tags. but there is some units you have too apply for those units are over by denver ,Colorado springs area .some around here like ski resrots ,i've never applied for 1 shoooot there's turkeys all over where i hunt . i pay $21, non res $101 .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.