2008 Triton Duck Boat

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by JAYNC, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    2008 Triton Duck boat, shadowgrass paint scheme, inside and out. Side console. Mercury 75hp Four stroke with mercury laser 2 stainless prop and stingray hydrofoil, great gas mileage. Aerated Livewell/baitwell, 14 gallon gas tank with remote fill, 55LB Minn Kota all terrain trolling motor with foot pedal, Pedestal seats, 27 series trolling motor battery with 8 ga wire harness, Dual Pro onboard battery charger, gun/rodbox with cushion. 19 Rod holders, extra seats. front storage compartment. Tachometer, fuel gauge, 12v accessory plug, anti-feedback steering, Non skid coating on entire inside of boat including gunnels and gunwales. Garmin 178C GPS/sonar with 50/200khz transducer and blue chart mapping from norfolk VA to Charleston SC. Stereo with CD player and waterproof case and speakers, Go Light remote control spotlight/nav lights. Galvanized trailer with new tires and galvanized rim with full size spare. Duck island pop up blind with extra marsh grass, 5 dozen blue bill decoys with gang rigs and decoy bag. There are too many extras to list, this is a must see boat if you are a duck hunter or inshore fisherman. Very shallow draft boat, runs great, will run 45mph. Will Negotiate lower if you dont want the electronics. This is a turn key rig, no fixing or tinkering here, just fish or hunt or ride around.

Price is 13,500
    I have just under 20,000 worth of stuff in this deal

pm me for more info

Attached Files:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Sweet deal! I am running a 90 HP Evinrude ETEC and can get only 36 MPH

3. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State: