2008 Saint Louis Boat and Sportshow

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Here is the link for the show website. You can buy 3 Tickets and get one free right on the website.

You'll be able to follow the Twinkie Crumbs once on the show grounds in order to find me. I'll be with the Lead Cane Tuck Ee Ann while I'm there. :smile2:

Use this thread to organize the club member meet and greets at the show.

See yall there. This is truly a great time. And, the more of you that go that keep me from buying yet another boat, the longer my marriage and lifespan will be.

http://www.stlouisboatshow.com/

2. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey Cuz; I will have my booth set up in the dome area. I have a whole row rented. I will have my new SeaArk as part of my display. I will be having a " BOC only" drawing for a Catfishsafari rod of your choice. Tackle and Guide service. Anybody who wants to pre-order and save on shipping let me know. PM with phone# and I will call you back.

Also my wife and some BOC members will be at Columbia sport show with the Tackle booth set up Jan. 25-27. I will be at the Paducah boat show Jan 25-27 with the new boat and tackle ( Rods ). So if your in that area call ahead with orders.

NOTE: If you are a BOC member please say so. Alot of guys stopped by the KC booth and never said who they were. We all look different in person so please Introduce yourself.

Thanks for the support and the fellowship....

3. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Some more than others. I look mostly like a person, but not enough to be confused for one.

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    kutter when i met you at the Colombia bottoms boat ramp you didn't look anything like your avatar. with that thick mustache and all i wouldn't of ever of recognised you.

5. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I'd love to trade my boat in on something different. The boat I have now is MY first "real" boat. (had a 12' x 36" jon with a 6 horse evinrude, more like a glorified canoe!!!) :big_smile: And I bought this boat without putting in enough time in the decision and searching process. Unfortunately, I think I'd come up a little to upside down on the deal. :smile2: I'll probably be at the boat show asking questions anyways. If I did get something else, it would have to be a another toon. My wife and kids wouldn't enjoy spending the day, and tubing behind a SeaArk!! No matter how happy it made me. :wink:

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    A TOON is a TOON is a TOON isn't it? How many ways can you outfit a TOON from the factory? Maybe you can modify yours a bit to be a little more suitable for Catfishing, I'm not sure????? Never been aboard so I don't know what it is that you dislike about it.

If you get a big enough SeaArk it could at least FEEL like a TOON with all the room onboard. I'd play that angle!:wink: Best of both worlds! You could even mount a BBQ grill to a seat pedestal for those family outings, and get a center console so you can put a nice T-top on it etc............. That should do it!

You are welcome! Now go get that 24 footer! I get the first ride in it ok?:smile2:

7. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Dan, I view a boat as simply being able to achieve the multiple functions that directs my interest on the water. An ole cat fisherman up the Missouri aways from here use to have a big daddy seaark, well set up then traded it in for a pontoon which gave him more room for his guide service on both the river as well as drifting truman. My self, I would love to have a little 12’ x 36” puddle jumper to drop fish and pick up down river like for the fabius or ever the cuivre here in my own back yard. Guess it’s a matter of what were trying to achieve. I have a blast with the kids and grandkids on Mark Twain as well as the river pull’n them in a tube behind behind my 20' river boat. Just can’t seem to pick it up, throw it on a car and toss it in the small rivers around. If ya see a glorified canoe around, let me know.

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ok guys, I will be heading down there after work Friday night for the supper get together.. I will be there Saterday at 10 for the meet and greet get together... I guess we can meet at Steve's booth...

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Back to the top, so who's gonna meet Friday night for supper and then Saterday for the get together at the boat show..

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Depends if they get yer medication strait H, not sure anyone would have much of an appetite watching ya :dribble: all over the place

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    What happened to the BOC. It looks like we went back in time a day, and we were docked alot of post. I was demoted too :angry:

Well, guess I have to post 5 more times to get RE-Promoted :smile2:

I know Paul is in the process of changing servers. There is bound to be some bugs in the system to work out.

12. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I had problems trying to get on while I was in Kentucky last night.. So did I miss any good info that was there last night but not tonight.. Damn Cuz another promotion, and I thought I was gaining on you... hehehe

13. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    LMAO!!!!!! Thats funny right there.:smile2: I even posted on your 3200 posts Congrats thread, now you are back down below 3200 with a demotion in rank. Stings doesn't it Cuz! Don't worry I feel you'll be re-promoted soon (I'd say 4 more posts oughtta do it). That will take you about 1 1/2 minutes at your current sustained rate of posting.:smile2:

I just lost some absolutely hilarious and always witty posts (thank you):wink: and some rep points.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Whats this friday night dinner thing? There is a real good shot that I will be in town helping Steve.

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Yep Cuz, thier switching servers .Should be about done. Like you I too went backwards.Oh wel I've been rather backwards all my life anyway:roll_eyes:
    Hopefully I'll run into some of you guys at the boat show that Sat.
    Neighbor and are are gonna try and get down there weather permitting that is.

16. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Man thats funny Darryl. I think Cuz was dreaming it don't you? I didnt see him get to 3200 yet, no sense encouraging him LOL. :smile2::smile2:

17. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Josh, the Friday evening of the Boat Show we are gonna try and get together with DH and go out to Supper.. That's what the Friday night thing is.. Everybody is welcome to join.. The more the Merrier, we can all sit around the table and stare at DH... hehehe

18. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Harold I know you are a little "tetched". But how can you even think about sittin around the dinner table eatin and starin at DH????????

19. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Bob, I'm trying to lose weight and that seemed like a good way to start... hehehe

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I have to agree. I can think about betta things to stare at than ol twinkie man. :smile2: