Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the leaderboard for this years photo contest. Below are the anglers with their biggest fish caught, along with each anglers total weight for the year rounded to the closest pound.

ANGLER / FISH CAUGHT / T. WEIGHT/YEAR

1. netmanjack channel cat 8lb. 4oz. / 8 pounds
2. loanwizard
3. luckey wade
4. jason454ci
5. catfishrollo
6. cats gone wild
7. tspergin
8. smokey869
9. ryang
10. s-man
11. 72hdflh
12. jerryb
13. slowboat
14. ramrod
15. doughboy
16. retired to fish
17. salmonid
18. slimdaddy

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Thanks Jason ... I wondered if this thing had started yet ... Big Jack is way out in front at this time ... Way to go Jack ... Garry- :wink:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I'm gonna head out today and stay till I get cold tonite lol. Hope to have something to show for it in the morning.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I just got home from a day of catching bait lol. Too late to head south, so I have two buckets running in the basement. Will be going tomorrow night.

I did meet two new guys out and about today and told them to check out the site. Hope they find their way here.

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2008 Muskingum River Leaderboard
Here is the leaderboard for this years photo contest. Below are the anglers with their biggest fish caught, along with each anglers total weight for the year rounded to the closest pound.

ANGLER / FISH CAUGHT / T. WEIGHT FOR THE YEAR

1. loanwizard / flathead catfish 10lb. 0oz./ 67 pounds
2. netmanjack / channel cat 8lb. 4oz./ 8 pounds
3. luckey wade
4. jason454ci
5. cats gone wild
6. tspergin
7. smokey869
8. ryang
9. s-man
10. 72hdflh
11. jerryb
12. slowboat
13. ramrod
14. doubhboy
15. retired to fish
16. salmonid
17. slimdaddy

·
Registered
21 Posts
MAN, must be kind of slow I figured the biggest would be way over 10 right now. I hope for everyone in the comp the weather straightens up so we see some 30+ com in. Although 10# is like 10x the biggest Ive' caught this year.

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MAN, must be kind of slow I figured the biggest would be way over 10 right now. I hope for everyone in the comp the weather straightens up so we see some 30+ com in. Although 10# is like 10x the biggest Ive' caught this year.
i caught the one in my avatar 2 weeks ago, but im not in the contest...just gonna run it.. skip will have some good ones to show off before long.. i think by end of the month things will start shaping up on the river....rollo

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I think skip is holding out on ya'll.....he's gonna wait a few months and put down a few 30 lber's.....lol. or maybe he needs to borrow my lucky Michigan chair?
The only thing I could use that michigan chair for is beating back a rabid ****, or beaver. If I sat in it I'd be afraid I might become a 5 time loser like your team lol.

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2008 Muskingum River Leaderboard

ANGLER / FISH CAUGHT / T. WEIGHT FOR THE YEAR

1. s-man/ flathead catfish 42lbs./ 42 pounds
2. loanwizard/ flathead catfish 10lb. 0oz./ 67 pounds
3. netmanjack/ channel cat 8lb. 4oz./ 8 pounds
4. jason454ci
5. cats gone wild
6. tspergin
7. smokey869
8. ryang
9. luckey wade
10. 72hdflh
11. jerryb
12. slowboat
13. ramrod
14. doubhboy
15. retired to fish
16. salmonid
17. slimdaddy

Captain... of Team# 22 CAT QUEST!!!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I haven't been keeping a running total of the little ones. But I can't let the Loanwizard nickel and dime me to death lol. Must I take photos of all the 20 and unders? Just wondering.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I haven't been keeping a running total of the little ones. But I can't let the Loanwizard nickel and dime me to death lol. Must I take photos of all the 20 and unders? Just wondering.
Hey goof!, I fish for enjoyment. I haven't bothered to turn ALL mine in either. Do we really want to turn this serious?

Have you forgotten March already? Me 2 fish....134lbs... 3 fish.... 154 lbs.... you.... Bowfin boy..... Course I did my homework.....

Son, if it comes to total weight I am afraid I would bury you. Big fish.... you prolly got me.... maybe I'll get lucky...

I wish you all the luck in the world.

Can't we just have fun?:wink:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
No coffee yet this morning?
No need to bury me, I don't think I could handle that twice in one year. Besides, from all the reports you could very well get that 50+ this year.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.