2008 GA Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by bumper, Feb 13, 2008.

1. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Well the poll is closed and it looks like the Altamaha won by 1 vote. I guess we should start figuring out dates now. Richard has mentioned June 27,28, and 29 as a possibility. Everyone that is planning to attend please post here and let us know if those dates are okay. Thanks to everyone who voted and if you voted for Oconee (like me) maybe we can go there next year. The Altamaha is home to some monster Flatheads and hopefully one of us will catch one.:big_smile:

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    The reason for those dates is Paul should be back from overseas and had time to settle in so he can join us For those of you who have not Met Paul he is our founder and one of our many military heros

3. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    those dates are fine i will be back from Iraq by then as well as paul so it works great

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    If there is an interest then we could have a second gathering later at oconee it does not matter how many we have or where just as long as we can get together and enjoy

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Going to be a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, bring your dancing shoes! :smile2:

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Paul do you think you can find Jaycees Landing LOL

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL,

Probably not :smile2:

I have a Tom Tom to guide the way :wink:

Im putting a lock on my beer cooler this time, last time you drank all my beer when I wasnt looking! :crazy:

Ok, it was me :smile2:

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    If June 27 28 29 at Jaycees Landing we will go from there and go for it so post on here by Sunday and Sunday night I will make a post on the gathering page to get it going

9. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Dates are good for me. Richard are you going to move this to the Gathering section? Does Jaycees landing have camper hook ups?

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I will move it Sunday well the info and attendee list anyway and Jaycees lamding is where we were last year when PeeWee came over they do have hook ups

11. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    dont know how i did it but some how i posted some help for catchin bream with my agreement that this is a good place to stay. and that also that is the area where the GA record flathead came outa

12. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Correction Jaycees landing was not what I was thinking Paul says they don't have a campground we stayed at Altamaha state park that was a good campground sorry about that

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
  14. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I keep goofing up but if you google Altamaha park it should come up as for where the campgrounds are and what they have will try to improve on it later got to go to job #2 now

15. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I didn't know that was Jaycees. I guess that first night me and the crew erased the whole weekend:smile2:

16. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    pretty sure granma and I will be there!
    shes a steely eyed fish getter, who knows

17. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    As of now check the member gathering forum for info on gathering and to post about it or questions please go over and get signed up

18. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    To all Ga members and guest if you ain't done it then git yourself over to the member gathering forum and git on the list to come to ours in June