2008 Fantasy Football Sign up Info

Discussion in 'Shania and CatfishJohn's Fantasy Sports' started by catfishjohn, Jun 17, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    [SIZE=-1]I set this up for the max of 20 Teams but depending on how many sign up that may possibly change.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named League 102 and the team called Thunder Chickens in that league.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 53568 and the Password is Flathead.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Monday Aug 11 7:00pm EDT 4pm PDT. If any problems with this time, let me know.

[/SIZE]
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/league102

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Another plus is that you can get the Stat Tracker & Draft Kit FREE($14.99 value when you buy them both at the same time) by signing up for Revolution Money Exchange. Its legit, I've been a member for a while now and its totally safe & FREE!!! PM me for my E-mail addy so you can add it as me referring you to it please!!! I get $10 for each person I refer to it and every penny counts for me, I can really use it!!!:wink::big_smile:
    Thanks & Good Luck!!!

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Oh Yea"! :big_smile:
    "Football Time Is Near"!
    I'll be signing up as soon as I get home from work today.
    :wink:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up. With all the PM's and E-mails that I got, I thought for sure I'd have somebody signed up by now?????:confused2:

Come on people, there are only for sure 18 spots left and if I don't get many sign ups within a reasonable amount of time, I'm gonna drop the league # of teams down by quite a few. I know Bert will be in for sure!!!:cool2::big_smile:

Live Draft won't be until Mon Aug 11 7:00pm EDT but you need to get signed up while you still can!

Also, on my previous post you can get Stat-Tracker and the Draft Kit for FREE this year and its safe and legit to do it!!!:wink::big_smile: Trust me, I've been a member there for quite a while, its just like pay pal but better I think!

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Can't we draft a little bit closer to the start of the season. I hate drafting that soon. There are still 3 preseason games left when you plan on drafting. I'd hate to see someone lose a high draft pick to a preseason injury. The regular season starts Sept 4

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    No problem at all Brad, the closer till game day the harder it is to get a draft time.
    How about: Fri Aug 29 8:00pm EDT

If this is a major conflict for some people, I'll try to make it best for all of us.

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a24: "Brad"
    Yea - I'm for that -That sounds better -lets do it then John.

That way/We will get to check-out players after they show them-self in the pre-season.:big_smile:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sounds great to me fellows! Good Luck this season!!!:cool2::wink::big_smile:

9. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    ok bro ill give it a try,youll have to talk me through it on the phone!:eek:oooh:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    No problem at all though Bro!!!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up!!!:wink::big_smile:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up!!! I can't believe there is only 3 people signed up so far for this. I've already dropped it down to 16 teams and if no one else signs up in a day or so I'm gonna drop it to the minimum of 10 teams. I thought for sure there would be more interest in this, especially with the chance of getting Stat-Tracker and the Draft Kit free.
    Its all good, if nobody else signs up, I'll open it up to a public league and it'll fill up within a day. I'd rather have all BOC Members in it though...:confused2::wink::smile2:

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've dropped it down to 14 teams now. Wednesday it'll be 12 and by this time Sunday It'll be the minimum of 10. After that, If we don't fill it up I'll give it a week after that and open it up to the public, rather have you guys join than doing that. Remember, its Totally FREE to join! Also, ask Bert(Shania) how much fun these leagues are.
    Where you at Brad K.? I figured you'd be one of the first ones to join???:confused2:

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Come on Guys, :angry:

I know that it may be a little early but "it's not going to kill you" to "show that you have some kind of heart beat" & are a fan of the NFL.

All I'm saying is - just get in -and when the season starts - you are already in it.
    (Think about that :0a14:)

"And Besides": There were alot of Fantasy Football Players in the B.O.C. last year - now were are those people at? :0a14:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Well said Buddy! I was wondering the same thing also....:confused2:

Sorry I missed your call yesterday, I was laying down and the phone was too far away...:embarassed::sad2:
    I'm charging my phone right now, I'll give you a call at home sometime today.:wink::big_smile:

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I'm at the job site right now and I wont be home until about 6:30pm pst today
    but if you like
    - I could give you a call at about 6:00pm pst (mon - fri) & anytime on saturdays. Sunday is just hard to do because of the time diffence.

17. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Well I got stat traker and the draft kit I guess Im ready to rumble!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy::wink::eek:oooh:

18. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i am gonna sign in after the race. i have never tried the football.

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks for signing up Bobby. Any questions just ask Me or Bert(Shania), He's the Pro even though I won 2 of our leagues last year.....:roll_eyes::wink::tounge_out::smile2:

20. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "OUCH"! :embarassed: (LoL)
    You really know how to hit a guy below the belt Buddy - But I got something for you this year.