2008 BOC SPRING BASH CATFISH TOURNAMENT

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by zeboman, Mar 2, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Are any of you fella`s getting in? $6.50 gets you in the tourney and biggest fish.It`s supposed to run April thru July, exact dates haven`t been set.Check the forums and get in this thing.

2. cchichy

cchichy New Member

State:
    Cookport,
    na im not near any larger catfish... i get out but most of mine are eating fish

3. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Have entered in a couple of them it is alot of fun. You get to know other people from the site.

4. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    It sure looks like a fun thing to do. I need to get me a scale (any suggestions??). Hard part for me is I usually go fishing alone and would not have anyone to take the pictures:sad2:

So I am debating whether to enter or not...

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I sent my money in , don`t think we have a shot at the big fish but I put in anyway.

6. cchichy

cchichy New Member

State:
    Cookport,
    lol that cam problem can be solved with a cheapo walmart tripod!

7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Come on , tell me I am the only Pa. guy to enter so far.I think we can hold our own, let`s show them we know how to fish.

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I will be willing to represent PA!

How do you enter?

Can someone give me the link to the contest.

9. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Go to the 2008 spring fish off thread, $6.50 gets you in biggest fish and the fish off. It can be paid paypal or snail mail,you will team up with 3 other fisherman from other states. Hope this helps blacky.

10. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I see catchinhogs put in, come on guys let`s make this tourney big.The link can be found under contests and giveaways.

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Dan - You talked me into it! I just sent my paypal payment a couple minutes ago! :big_smile: I can't let you Mon guys be the only ones representing Pa.! :wink: :crazy: :smile2: I can't wait to see who I get for partners!

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I just looked at the list of names to see if I was on there and I am but catchinghogs is not? Just bringing this up in case you paid Mark cause your not on the updated list!

13. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Mark said he paid it pay-pal on the 9 th on the rules and regulations board.

14. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I think we will catch channels early in the tourney but the flatheads, I don`t know we`ll see.

15. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    nice channel cat:smile2:

16. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Dan - I agree. I don't usually start catching any Flatheads till the beginning of May. April will bring some Channel Cats. So the 1st month of the Tourney I don't expect to have much of an entry but come May I plan on changing that! :cool2:

17. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Scott, remember your 1st entry only has to be a 3lb. cat,when the water warms up I hope to put up a decent entry myself.

18. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    for all you guys that fish alone we have a sponser here called cofey and they sale a scale that stays on the weight till you clear it off.you can weigh your fish and lay it down take your pic and then release your fish.works for me.

19. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan

I might have to get me one of those scales ,thanks.

20. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Zeboman: why dont you get a couple of you and come down here to Kentucky on the get together

Look at this : http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=963489#post963489

And then mayvbe we could up that size for ya..

Here is the Link for the Fish Off Information and Payment : http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72927

Thanks guys see you in the fish off and see you maybe down here to Kentucky..