Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of you fella`s getting in? $6.50 gets you in the tourney and biggest fish.It`s supposed to run April thru July, exact dates haven`t been set.Check the forums and get in this thing.

·
Registered
118 Posts
na im not near any larger catfish... i get out but most of mine are eating fish

·
Registered
340 Posts
It sure looks like a fun thing to do. I need to get me a scale (any suggestions??). Hard part for me is I usually go fishing alone and would not have anyone to take the pictures:sad2:

So I am debating whether to enter or not...

·
Registered
118 Posts
lol that cam problem can be solved with a cheapo walmart tripod!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on , tell me I am the only Pa. guy to enter so far.I think we can hold our own, let`s show them we know how to fish.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go to the 2008 spring fish off thread, $6.50 gets you in biggest fish and the fish off. It can be paid paypal or snail mail,you will team up with 3 other fisherman from other states. Hope this helps blacky.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
I see catchinhogs put in, come on guys let`s make this tourney big.The link can be found under contests and giveaways.
Dan - You talked me into it! I just sent my paypal payment a couple minutes ago! :big_smile: I can't let you Mon guys be the only ones representing Pa.! :wink: :crazy: :smile2: I can't wait to see who I get for partners!

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
I think we will catch channels early in the tourney but the flatheads, I don`t know we`ll see.
Dan - I agree. I don't usually start catching any Flatheads till the beginning of May. April will bring some Channel Cats. So the 1st month of the Tourney I don't expect to have much of an entry but come May I plan on changing that! :cool2:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dan - I agree. I don't usually start catching any Flatheads till the beginning of May. April will bring some Channel Cats. So the 1st month of the Tourney I don't expect to have much of an entry but come May I plan on changing that! :cool2:
Scott, remember your 1st entry only has to be a 3lb. cat,when the water warms up I hope to put up a decent entry myself.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
for all you guys that fish alone we have a sponser here called cofey and they sale a scale that stays on the weight till you clear it off.you can weigh your fish and lay it down take your pic and then release your fish.works for me.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
for all you guys that fish alone we have a sponser here called cofey and they sale a scale that stays on the weight till you clear it off.you can weigh your fish and lay it down take your pic and then release your fish.works for me.

I might have to get me one of those scales ,thanks.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Posted by : zeboman

I sent my money in , don`t think we have a shot at the big fish but I put in anyway.
Hey Zeboman: why dont you get a couple of you and come down here to Kentucky on the get together

Look at this : http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=963489#post963489

And then mayvbe we could up that size for ya..

Here is the Link for the Fish Off Information and Payment : http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72927

Thanks guys see you in the fish off and see you maybe down here to Kentucky..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.