2007 SC BOC VIP AWARD

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by WylieCat, Jan 1, 2008.

SC BOC VIP of the Year

1. blackwaterkatz

2. chrisblue

3. mudkip

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    (if you read this with the DEEP TV VOICE it really sounds good!!!) :roll_eyes:

From the beautiful Palmetto state it is theThe First Annual SC BOC VIP Award!!!

Our polls are now open and awaiting your vote! Your vote is important, so please take the time to click the button for your choice.

In the event that winner can not fulfill the obligations of the SC BOC VIP of the Year the runner up will assume the duties. :smile2:

So now, cast your vote and tune in later this week for the winner!!

(end of TV voice)

We will have a winner on Saturday.

In case of a tie I will cast the deciding vote!! Wooooo!!!! LOL!!

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    WylieCat, I was brought up as a Democrat and was taught to vote early and often. Your poll will not let me do it!:smile2:

3. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Thanks for posting the poll Dieter, and congrats on the Honorable Mention.

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Dieter, I know you said this thing would be settled on Saturday, but at the top when I viewed the results it states that it will end tonight at 9:58. :confused2:
    Now, if I hadn't voted for Chris, I might be in better shape. :wink: Speaking of Democrats, I will offer double what Chris is paying, for last minute votes. :big_smile: LOL.
    I think I'll just concede....:sad2: :beated:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This has got to be some kind of JOKE, LOL!!!
    I value each of you SC boys alike. You are all good folks and I am surprised that you even did this.

6. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    All three of ya'll are very nice people and very deserving.:big_smile: Chris and I are good friends and I've talked to Mudkip some thru PM's. How lucky S.C. is to have Guides like them that help people.
    Tommy you've helped so many and go out your way to help people all the time. S.C. is lucky to have you. You've helped people for a long time.

I hope it's a tie.:wink: That would be cool! 3 VIP's

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    aw come on dreadnaught you got to have a president to every fine organization. someone to blame things on when the going gets tuff...:smile2: they all good fellows anyways. well they was the last time i seen them.:wink:

8. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    JW, it's all just in fun. Nothing too serious here. :big_smile:
    Dieter, I hereby concede to that Chrisblue guy. Looks like he won fair and square. Maybe Rodger and I can be part of his team later, huh? :crazy:
    He's the man, in my opinion, along with a lot of others. Thanks to everyone who voted for us in this hard-fought campaign. Thanks to all my campaign managers and the little folks who put all those irritating signs on street corners, etc.....
    Now we can get down to business, which is setting out to catch a lot of big 'uns this year. :big_smile:

9. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Spoken like a true gentleman, Tommy! And I'm with you - let's go fishin' and make 2008 the year of the SMACKDOWN!!

10. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I don't know Tommy!!! The poll closed earlier than it should, there were also some hanging chads, maybe a lawsuit is in order here!!! :big_smile:

11. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    No lawsuits Please! :wink: Thanks to everyone for participating and understanding it was all in fun. The three nominees are some of the best help to those looking for help here in SC. Chris , Tommy , & Rodger, Thank you guys for all the help and for playing along with us here on the SC site. Chris is our 2007 VIP Award Winner and was just notified that he will be receiving his award next weekend at lake Murray. But I'm not sure winning a free Guided trip with Fightin the Blues Guide service means as much to him LOL:smile2:. In reality he said he was willing to post pics of his award when he gets it. Thanks again.