2007 Nextel Cup Champion?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Oct 17, 2007.

Who will be the 2007 Nextel Cup Champion?

1. #24 Jeff Gordon

2. #48 Jimmie Johnson

3. #07 Clint Bowyer

4. #20 Tony Stewart

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Who will it be?

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Looks to me like Jeff will be successfull with his drive to five. I think that it is his championship to loose.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

NO......I won't, I won't, I WON'T vote for whiny. (If you need clarification, I'm not talking about his ATTITUDE, just his VOICE :smile2:. If he has much to whine about, I haven't seen it lately :tounge_out:.)

4. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    don't really support any of the four but if i had to chose it would be Jimmie. my driver retired last year, Mark Martin.

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I don't think Mark Martin has retired completely. He even plans on running a partial schedule next season from all of the reports I have heard. In fact his part time schedule next year will be in the number 8 car with U.S.Army sponsorship if I'm not mistaken.

6. vaccouple

vaccouple New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    I would have to say jeff since i have to support that team now because of little e moving there.

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    welcome Orren!!Good to have you with us.Keep in touch with wolfmans pitstop.He does a great job keeping things stered up around here.smokey

8. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ohh I forgot I,m picking Clint Bowyer. Hes a good driver and he dosent have tha baggage the rest of the contenders do.

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What kind of baggage do the rest of the contenders have? Maybe you would like to go into a little more detail about what you're referring to.

10. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Clint Bowyer. OK, maybe not, but through the process of elimination; that's who I'm hoping will win it.

Jon

11. vaccouple

vaccouple New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Thanks and I will.

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sure Glenn I would be happy help you understand what I mean by baggage. Jeff Gordon says what he thinks will make him look good.Im refering to the days when he was married to Brook when he had to thank God for everything that happened on,and off the track.Have you noticed he dosent do that anymore? When he cried everytime he won a race.He wants to take over Dale Sr.place as NASCARs leader,and that just aint going to happen.
    Tony Stewart,Thinks everyone on the track is wrong and out to get him.
    Jimmie Johnson, is just a Metrosexual. Now Im not saying there is anything wrong with that,but he dosent fit in with the good ol boy image that drivers have always had.
    Clint Bowyer, just loves to race and worked up in the ranks as a driver,hes not out to impress anyone. He just wants to win races and do what ever he can for his sponsers.I dont mean to offend you Glenn, but you and I have some racing issues, and I guess we are going to agree to disagree on NASCAR issues. I wont be responding to anymore of your NASCAR posts.smokey

13. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Smokey,
    I'm certainly glad you were happy to help me understand what you meant by baggage. I don't think it's as much about baggage with you as it is about jealousy. You said that you and I have some racing issues,and if that's the way you feel that's fine with me,because I'm not here to make you or anyone else mad at me. I simply asked you a simple question and you unload all of this garbage about 3 of the best drivers in Nascar Cup Racing. None of the stuff that you mention about any of the 3 drivers is what I consider baggage.
    Since you won't be responding to anymore of my Nascar posts,I suppose I could say anything I wanted to about you,but that's not my style. I thought that was what message boards and forums were all about,to state your opinion. Even though I may disagree with what you have to say,I still respect your opinion. I'm sorry if I upset you.

Glenn

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    walter.. i refuse to vote!:smile2:

15. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Rollo, I have been assured by NASCAR that Michael Waltrip will be in the chase next year. If JR thinks he's getting sub-standard cars this year, just imagine what Mikey was getting before he left DEI. Now Michael's shop has a year under their belt they should be coming out hard next year. But this year its a Hendrick battle for the championship. I vote Jeff for first then Jimmy, then Kyle.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    skip, i would like to believe you and nascar have ties! lol..and if you were assured by nascar on anything, just wait a minute they will change their mind!!:big_smile: