2007 Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by River Hobo, Aug 28, 2007.

1. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    New Coach-New Attitude
    Looks like it's gonna be the same old song and dance though. I love this team but they're just not that talented. And unless Cam has some serious coaching magic up his sleeve looks like we'll get another high draft pick and early golf season.:sad2: Looking at the schedule I can see them losing 6 or 7 out of the last 8 after the bye week.
    I hope I'm wrong but don't think I will be, so since I work in the Philly area my Super Bowl will be Nov. 18th 1pm. If they can beat the Eagles I'll be able to live in peace for the remainder of the season:big_smile::big_smile:

BUT I"M STILL HERE TO REPRESENT. GO FINS ! ! !:big_smile_2:

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    dolphins....aren't they in a tank in seaworld?:wink::smile2:

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Dolphins??? Whats up with that? Go Steelers!!! :cool2:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Go Dolphins!!!

We will have a 11 win season if our O line can protect Trent Green. Yup, I said it. 11 win season if Trent Green does not pull a Troy Aikman.

With the addition of another speedy receiver, return guy Ted Ginn Jr he will be a deep threat. Put him 4 wide with Chambers, Marty Booker, and Az-Zahir Hakim.

We picked up a decent tall TE in Courtney Anderson from Oakland also.

We picked up Joey Porter at LB to help out an already great but ageing defense.

Ronnie Brown is running like a man on a mission in the preseason, I think he will have a great year.

Should be fun to watch, I am ready to start the season. Enough of this preseason crap.

5. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    It's a long story Scott.

Tea, I love the Dolphins but lets be real. At least share some of what ever it is that you're smokein' so I can think they'll get 11 wins too :big_smile::eek:oooh::smile2:
    Trent Green is one good hit away from early retirement. Ted Ginn Jr already has a weak ankle and won't be @ 100% speed for weeks. Joey Porter will help an already solid defense, I will agree there. As for Ronnie Brown, love him. That being said he will have too much of the load to carry and by the end of the season he will be spent. Plus I don't think the trip to England is going to help the team at all.

Here is how I see the last 8 games of the season.
    Bills @ Home - Win
    Eagles and Steelers on the road. Two very hard places to win and both teams will be fighting for play off spots. 2 likely losses.
    Jets @ Home - Even when the Jets suck they give the Dolphins fits. could go either way.
    Buffalo in December. Enough said - Loss
    Ravens @ home Ravens fighting for a P/O spot in a very tight division and a very good Ravens D dominates a tired Miami O
    @ New England. Again enough said. Pat's will be fighting for home field through out the play offs.
    Cinn @ home. Hopefully the Bengals will have a spot locked up and will rest their starters.
    1-7 maybe 2 -6 and after the 4-4 start that no way adds up to 11 wins. Sorry:sad2:
    But that's just the way I see it. I like your outlook much better :big_smile:

6. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Do Dolphins taste like chicken after they are cooked? I think all the preseason rankings the Dolphins are being said that they will be a fun team to watch their games this year unless you care about their win-loss record!
    Another GO STEELERS FAN!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    We had our FF draft last night. 12 rounds and I did not end up with one Dolphin, that may be a bad sign. lol

8. aaronm283

aaronm283 New Member

State:
    missouri
    tea this is 2007 not 1972 11 wins would be great. I think 7 or 8 wins is all they will be able to come up with this year.

9. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Dolphins fall to the Skins in OT. :sad2: OUCH!
    This was one of the wins in my 4-4 prediction to start the year.
    Next up, The hated Cowboys.
    Maybe we can rebound against them and still make it out of the first 8 @ 4-4
    Oh! It's gonna be along season. :eek:oooh:
    On a very bright note though...... at least we're not the Browns :smile2:

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    GO DOLPHINS!!! LOL!!:roll_eyes:

11. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    sorry fella's they are the same ol' fish they have been for years.

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :smile2: Good one Ryan! Trent Green looked like he just got pulled off the practice squad and tossed on the field and told go play QB! :crazy:

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Wow! What happened to the Dolphin fans? :eek:oooh: Three weeks into the season and there has not been a post in two weeks? Where you at Teabag? :smile2: :wink:

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well this thread was very short lived.LOL! What is happening with the Dolphins? They were picked early in the season to give the Patriots a run for their money in the division and now their season has gone down the crapper.:smile2:

15. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    When I think of my Eagles, I feel bad. When I look at the Dolphins,Rams, and Saints I cheer up. :wink:

16. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I'm still hear and I'm still a Dolphins fan. Regardless. But for the last few weeks I've been busy with baseball. I can't waste my time with the begining of football season when my baseball team is in a pennant race. GO PHILS !:big_smile:

Ryan, who told you they'd give the Pat's a run? Not me, I picked them at 5 and 11. Seems to me like they are right on pace :big_smile:

17. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Don't get too cheerful Gregory. At least I knew my team was going to be bad. The Eagles were suppose to be good but may be in worse shape than the Dolphins since they don't get to play the Lions again :smile2:

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa

The Dolphins only have to win their last 11 games in a row now to live up to your prediction! :crazy: :roll_eyes: :smile2:

19. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Could they possibly go 0-17 too bookend their 17-0 season? It doesn't look like it's going to get any better now that Ronnie Brown went down today.