2007 is here

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Dec 31, 2006.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well 2007 is here ,almost ,and i have been planning the year of fishing.This year i am going to put all my attention on the mo river ,except for the gathering ,i am going to spend all my time on the river ,fishing from lexington to boonville mo. This will hopefully be the year i beat my personal best ,69 lb flathead and 46 lbs blue ,wish me luck.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Heres wishing you a very good 2007. Hope that you get an oppertunity to beark your records. At least your gonna have a lot of fun trying. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3. just cats

just cats New Member

State:
    Leslie Missouri
    Good luck on 07 with your PB, hope you get them.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    From one Missour resident to another,best of luck,have lots of fun,enjoy life,and beat your PB if at all possible.Lots of Luck Brother,hope 2007 is a great and pleasing year for ya!:smile2:

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Well I wish all of you a great 2007 and hope you all meet your goals. My goal will be the same as last year to better myself at catfishing and help others when I can I didnt get a new PB but did double the number of fish over 20 lbs in a year. I got to meet so many great catfishermen who I now call my freinds that 2007 looks to be a great year for me and all who will come along for the ride as well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY GOD BLESS US ALL IN 2007:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

6. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I hope that you Guys meet your goals:big_smile_2:

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    well as of thursday I now have a new PB 61 lbs so its a great start to a new year. I hope everybody here can get a new PB this season.

Attached Files:

8. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    hahaha!! good fishing to you all.

9. Gary S.

Gary S. New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good Luck Everybody!