2007 Fishing License

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I bought my 2007 fishing license on Saturday (12-30-06)! Anyone else get theirs yet? I may fish New Years Day to see if I can bring in the new year on a positive note!

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I will be in a couple weeks. Im not rushing yet. deer season isnt over till the end of january.

3. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    IM heading out to get mine today then later hitting the river for a few hours to also see if i can bring in the new year on a positive note!

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I'm going to pick mine up on Friday (1/8/07):go: - "Can't Wait"!

Oh - and Good Luck (If you go out today).
    :confident:

Take it easy Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    ill prolly be getting mine in a week or two have to wait till next paycheck.

6. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    Yep...got mine out christmas shopping as I do every year.Got it at bass pro shops.Its computerized this year nothing to fill out any more.the appearence has also changed its on yellow water proof papper and no more trout stamp.Look out warm water here i come

7. A_ron

A_ron New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will be getting mine very soon. I cant wait..

8. bubbajum

bubbajum New Member

State:
    Monongahel
    Got mine

Went to a local bait shop on Sunday afternoon.

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Huh! Mine looks the same as always and I got the Trout stamp! Are there different versions of the license this year?

10. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    apearently there are different versions.When I got mine at bass pro the lady told me that they are 1 of 5 locations in the state that have gone computerized.I thought that they would all look the same though.guess not?

11. tbartek

tbartek New Member Supporting Member

State:
    New Germany, PA
    I take the lazy man's way out I get mine on the internet and print a couple on heavy card stock in case I lose or destroy one. Also put an extra in the glove compartment of the car in case I leave it in the wrong bag. Your mind is the first thing to go you know:lol:

12. ibohunter

ibohunter New Member

State:
    southeast, pa
    I also use the internet and print a couple out, then i save it on the hard drive and it is always there if i need it

13. delawareriver

delawareriver Member

State:
    bath pa
    thats the best idea ive heard in awhile. by the end of the year you normaly cant read mine from it getting wet one way or another plus the sun fades it.

i also like the computerized system. they use it for the new jersey hunting license and after alittle trouble getting my bow licenese it worked great getting all my other licenses. tell them my conservation number and what licenese i want and they hit print.