2006 World Series Pictures - My First Series!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Aquacat, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    Hi guys, I went to my first world series in houston on Tuesday night. It was a very long night, 14 innings and ending at 1:30a.m.. It was a blast and something I'll never forget. A special thanks to my brother for finding the tickets for us to go . If you very get a chance to go to a world series do it! It was awesome! :D Here are some pictures for my trip.

Attached Files:

2. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    More pictures from the 2006 world series!

Attached Files:

3. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    Guys, I don't know way I put 2006 on everything. It's only 2005! Sorry guys :D

4. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    gtreat pics man~~~ thanx for shareing them,
    looks like a memory you wont soon forget!
    thats a mighty huge flag!!!!!!!!

i was hopeing houston would win.
    man those whitesox were relentless

5. brian sax

brian sax New Member

State:
    shawnee kansas
    nice pics, it sucks they lost. i was going for houston too. i have hated chicago ever since a couple of years ago when some fans tried to stab the royals first base coach, and they are in our division.

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    DANG I GUESS I MISSED HEARIN ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!
    its a shame that something like a game or sport can get people not even involved in the actual game so worked up that it causes them
    to do stupid stuff like that.

i was very disapointed that st louis lost but its just a game and
    you just wait till next year and pull for them or not.

ive never understood the soccer games were people get killed from
    trampleing that is bizzare.
    it seems like they are oblivious to the seriousness of their actions or they just dont care.

7. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    guys, thanks for your comments. I've always been a big baseball fan and dreamed of going to a world series. It was bigger than what I imagined.

8. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

It's good to hear that you enjoyed your self. For some of the rest of us, this was a World Series that you could be happy no matter who won, because the Yankees were not in it.

Ray

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad you made it and had a great time. Memories that will live forever in your mind and in pictures. Something to pass down for sure. Congrats for being able to go.

10. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Congrats!!
    I have always tried to take my kids and grandkids to a professional game of some type at least once in their lifetime.Its the stuff memories are made of,even if your not a huge sports fan.But to be a big fan and attend the series,thats gotta be tops.

11. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Nothing better then when history is made! Both teams combined that night to set some records - I still don't understand why Houston's Mgr. made some of the decisions he did - like leaving his pitcher hanging out to dry in the 8th - Houston was one play away throughout all four games - Sox pitching was just too much for Houston and Houston looked tiered throughout the series - The Sox were rested and got the wins - The reporters said the Sox were one of the top four teams in series history but I think Houston made it a great fight and fun to watch - no easy wins -

You have great memories for a lifetime! You look to have a great start on next year - I hope my Sox are good enough to see Houston again next year!