Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale, a 2006 SeaArk 2072 SS Duckhawk Center Console Auminum boat. 20 foot long, 72 inch bottom. It has the modified V 3 degree bottom. The boat is in great condition, just a few minor scratches that is due to normal wear. The motor is a 1995, 115HP 2 stroke Johnson that is in great condition, very dependable. B&M single axle trailer with 1 year old tires and bearings. Accessories include:

• Minn Kota 55AT hand controlled trolling motor.
  • Lowrance LMS 480 depth finder mounted on the bow.
  • Six Cabelas 360 style rodholders.
  • Front Anchor storage hatch.
  • Rear battery storage compartment.
  • 26 gallon gas tank.
  • Bilge pump.
  • Plumbing for forward tournament livewell.
  • Baitwell/livewell attached on front of center console.
  • 4 rod travel rodholder horizontal mount.
  • 6 rod vertical center console rodholder.
  • 3 anchor rope cleats on front of boat.
  • New PVC gunnell covers.

This boat was our first SeaArk and we would not be selling it, but we won another SeaArk last year and need to sell this one, we don't need 2 boats. The most stable fishing boat that I have ever fished in. If you are looking for a great fishing boat to catfish, crappie fish, bowfish, or hunt out of you've found the boat you are looking for here!! We are asking $9,000.00 for everything, a great deal for a great boat. More pictures available if you need them.

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot to mention that the motor has a stainless steel prop on it that is in great condition, no dings or dents, and a spare aluminum prop. The boat will run top end at around 42mph.

I truely wish that we could keep this boat. It's an awesome boat that will make someone very happy. If you are in the market for a serious fishing boat, don't let this deal pass you by!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
WOW......of all times to be broke!!!
Best of luck with your sale.!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still 4 sale, everyone is counting their dollars, no one has come to look at it yet. The first one to look at it will take her home. It's just too good of a boat to pass up.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Well, PNC said no to the loan. I am going to apply through AAC credit union and see what happens. I really want the boat, just have no way of coming up with the funds unless a bank will give me $$

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One more chance to someone looking for a great boat. Next week I'm going to start advertising it in the state paper and boat magazine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.