2006 BOC NFL Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Boss Hogg, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Hi football fans. Im starting a fantasy football league with ten teams for this upcoming football season. If you like football and have never played fantasy football then you will love this. We will be having a live online draft before the season starts. It will be 10 dollars to join the league and the winner will get all of the money at the end of the season. You must have a paypal account to send me the money and to recieve the money. PM me if you want to join the league. The league will be open to the first 10 people to PM me. The money needs turned in by the draft.

2. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I've played fantasy football for years on Yahoo and the old Sandlot. I love it. I've always played online. How will this be set up as far as keeping stats? Will it be head-to-head? Rotiserie? etc.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
  4. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    It will be head to head. I have decided that this be a FREE LEAGUE. NO MONEY WILL BE ACCEPTED. I only wanted to play for money to ensure that people will not ignore their team. I want the league to be competitive. We will be playing head to head. PM me your email address so I can send you a league envite as the season comes closer.

5. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    PM heading your way Mark.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dude. You have no idea who you are dealing with. I've been playing FF for almost 15 years! Everyone is going down! :lol:

I've been in a keep league for 13 years, but "retired" this year. Is this going to be a keeper league?

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If your looking for good sites, I think Sportsline.com is GREAT & beleive me I've seen my share of them. I think it's roughtly $100-120 per seaason, which is very cheap for the services that you get. You could have that split between the 10 teams. If your looking at trophies for FFL, FBL, etc... you cant beat Etrophy.com (or etrophies.com)

8. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Talking trash all ready Mellon?! Couldn't even have waited til we at least drafted? I've been playing fantasy football longer than you have been alive. You're the one going down!

9. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    I PM'd you Boss. Hopefully I am not too late. Should be fun!

10. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    I sent you a pm.

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We have this league (until I just retired from it) that traded draft picks (future years) we had protected players, franchise players, MVP trophies, league trophies, etc..... We never really played for $, just enough to cover all the costs of everything. We were BIG TIME into. I have really fallen off the last 5 years or so, but would love to mix it up w/ you guys.

12. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Dude I want in. I'm gonna smoke all ya all.......LOL

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yall dont have a chance, lets see, loosers wear a dress in their new avatar for a month. Man that is a great bet!!

14. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Just sent you a PM. I played in the BOC league last year on Yahoo and had fun. A couple of the teams quit after the first couple of games but it was still fun.

15. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Oh Tea Im in on this because I will win hands down. I would love to see evey one wearing a dress but me.

16. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Im glad you guys are so pumped! We have 10 teams already. No one better quit if there team sucks either. Its your responsibility to be at the live draft which will be online on a sunday night. Pre set your rankings if you cant make it. Im awesome at fantasy sports and I would bet my first born that I kill all you guys. Im even putting a reel up to the winner. See details below.

The winner will recieve a OKUMA SD 45L Baitcasting reel. Aluminum Spool, 3 stainless steel ball bearings complete with a level wind system. 4:0:1 gear ratio and holds 320yrds of 30 LB test line. this reel has only been on the water 2 times and is spooled with 275 yards of Berkley Trilene Big Cat. 30LB Test Solar Green line.

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hey, you can just save you and everyone else the embarassment and ship me the reel now. LMAO

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'll donate something too. A Rod, Reel, Big Game Line, Hunting Stuff, etc...... Don't know what it will be for sure, but I'll do it.

19. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I would donate something but why do that when I already have it and I can't wait to try that new reel out. I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE BEAT.

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sign me up,I sent you a PM