2005 Sundance Boat

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Mac-b, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I have a 21.9 foot Sundance (B22CC) center console boat that has a 150 HP Honda four stroke engine on it. When I order the boat I had Sundance to move the console forward 18" to give more room in the back for fishing. It has side and rear rails to hold the rod holder, and there are twelve in place. There is a front cooler seat that goes in front of the console, plus two side seats and a button down pad on the front area for your guest. There is a bench seat for the driver and guest, with storage under it. There is also a storage area at the bow. A Bimini top goes with it, along with a VHF radio and a Hummingbird fish finder/GPS. A MinnKota three bank charger and a 65 pound thrust MinnKota trolling motor. Fourteen upright rod holders for traveling. Two rubber mats in the rear to keep the catfish slim, blood and bait off the floor. A 12 volt plug in for a spot light or any other use you might need it for. A tandum trailer with spare tire goes with the deal. Two AGM batteries for the trolling motor and two regular marine batteries (all batteries are a tad over a year old) for the engine and accessories. Retail price in 2005 was around $37,500 for the boat, motor, rails, and trailer, which does not include the extras that I have mentioned. I am asking $16,800. If interested call Mac at 704-761-4727 or 704-483-4906 or e-mail me at mac@fishingwithmac.com

Reason for selling, I am buying a Lund Baron Magnum from a friend.

Catfish decals on the outboard are free.

2. 07_hemi_thunderroad

07_hemi_thunderroad New Member

State:
    north caro
    very nice boat good luck on the sale!:wink:

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I see you took the plunge on that Lund, good luck, wish I could have that sundance....you need anybody to do chores around the house, or maybe a bait guy on your guiding trips???

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Good luck on the sale Mac, that is a really good price for that boat+ setup.

5. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Mac,
    Shouldnt last long. Looks like a good deal. I like that front deck pad. That looks good for night time trip napping.
    I need me one of those MK 65 APs. Saving my change for one now.
    You gonna take before and after pictures of your "new" boat?

6. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    PS: forgot to mention that it has hydraulic steering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.