2005 Fishing results

Discussion in 'ALL OTHER FISH' started by Catfish Fever, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Here's the results of my 2005 fishing efforts, not quite as good as past years, but better than a few others. Not near as many days either. These are from my month of December log. My cut off for winter fishing records is 60deg

Attached Files:

2. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Jim,

I think you need to spend a little more time fishing.;) I remember last year when you posted your 2004 results and thought "That's cool, I need to start a fishing log" I of course didn't ,but I'm really going to keep a accurate log this year. It's pretty cool to look back at the year and track your results. I really believe if your keep very accurate data as you do, it can only make you a better fisherman.

3. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Howdy Chris, nice to hear from you, and thanks. Yeah, I made a little modification the beginning of this year, I keep a separate account of the cold water days. When I just combined cold/warm days, it really knocked my average down:p . Actually though, this way gives me a much better idea of how I'm doing in the two different environments.
    As you say, it is rewarding to look back at the end of the year and see how I did overall. Kinda helps next year during the same time and locations and conditions, I think I have a little edge this way.

4. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Jim, I think you should also post up the GPS numbers for your largest fish............say for the last 5 years:p

I to wish I would keep better "outdoors" records, like...........when I start finding morals, when the crappie hit the bank, when the walleye hit the dam and the white's start running. Guess a journal of my outdoor exploits would be a neat read for future Ballenger generations.........even the stupid stuff I do:)