2000 H.P. Boat

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Fishmaster1203, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    My next guide boat. LOL

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I would hate to pay the gas bill on that.:smile2:

3. cantstopgrandma

cantstopgrandma New Member

State:
    MD
    I've seen that picture before somewheres. Wasn't that used to smuggle drugs across the english channel (or something like that)?

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I heard the same thing... Dont kno how in the heck the coast guard caught up with it thou.. probably had fighter jets firing shots at it to slow it down

5. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Yes, it was a drug smuggling boat & I do believe they caught it somewhere in the English Channel. They have the pic posted in one of the local boat shops around here.

6. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I've seen it too in the past, believe it did have something to do with drug smugglers.

But, ya know what?

_That boat has the makings of an awesome catfishing boat. Just think of the rod holders you could put on that thing.

_ If the weather is bad? You got some place to get out of the weather.

_ No problem finding a place for that Livewell. Just find a spot on the back forty! looks like plenty of room for a 200 Gallon aquarium, also.

_ Instead of having those uncomfortable fishing seats. Just put about a half dozen of those captain chairs in.

_Not fast enough? plenty of room to swap out for 7 or 8 of those Yamaha 350's. Should do the trick.

The possibilities are endless.:wink:

7. BAMAJUGGER

BAMAJUGGER New Member

State:
    mccalla,alabama
    i bet that thing sounds wicked.multi-outboards sound mean anyways

8. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    dang fish thats a mans boat

9. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Looks like a typical Texas boat... :crazy: We've all got one of those down here. Everything's bigger and better in Texas.............:eek:oooh: lol

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thats alota juice for something that don't have brakes.:crazy: Perhaps the can rig a paraschut on it like Cus did his boat and trailer.:wink:Thats an old story and joke but still makes me laugh

11. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Heck! Imagine the wake that boat must kick up. Those catfish would be flying into the boat like those flying Asian carp. Who needs a rod and reel, when a boat like that travel across the water?!!LOL!! I agree, that boat has catfish possibilities written all over it. Nice looking rig!!

12. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    they probably caught it when it ran out of FUEL,but can u imagine the size of the fuel& oil tanks on that boat :smile2:

13. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Instead of running dope they should been running fishermen!:eek:oooh:

14. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I wonder why they have 4 motors low and 4 raised up higher. Maybe run 4 in deep water and other 4 are for shallow water like beaching it? Or maybe it takes 8 to get it up on plane loaded and 4 to maintain it and save fuel??

15. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    They stagger the motors due to the V shape in the hull. The outside motors would be to far in the water.

16. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
  17. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    70 mph, I'm impressed. Thanks Phil, thats the first time I have read those articles. only ever seen the pictures. Heck of a boat.

18. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Yeah I couldn't imagine a 30x60 foot boat running at 70mph, that's pretty impressive. I wonder if they couldn't squeeze any more mph outta there by changing the prop size. :roll_eyes: