2 Yrs. Nicotine Free

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ozzy, Jul 28, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I just realized that its been 2 years since I quit Cold Turkey. Im amazed since I was a heavy smoker. I wonder how much money Ive saved? :cool2:

2. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Good on ya, Mike!

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Great job Mike

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Mike, thats a great accomplishment :cool2:. I'd bet if you figured it up it would be a lot of money saved.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I gotta say if anyone wants to quit, make a post here. The support will be more than you expected.

6. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Congrats!!! Way to go. I quit dipping copenhagen April 3, 08 after 36 years. Hardest part was finally deciding to do it. Anyway congrats on 2 years.

7. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Way to go Mike my hat is off to you, I've been smoking now since I was 15 I want to quit but I get so irratable, I have tried to quit many times and keep failing

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I quit "eating" Copenhagen 8 years ago, after I decided that it was probably bad that my gums would start bleeding after putting in a pinch. I was a framer and would have a dip in sun up to sun down, 10 cans a week....I visited the dentist last year and she said I that my mouth has heeled completely and I have no lasting effects / damage to my gums! WHEW!!

Keep it up Ozzy, that nicotine is some good stuff but not good enough to suffer a slow miserable death!

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Alan, Keep it up. It took me over a year to quit reaching for a smoke, just bad habit. Best thing I've ever done.

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I'm 43 and started when I was under 15. Worst thing I ever started. Any youngsters reading this post: Don't Start!!!!

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    that is one great milestone. Congrats to you brother

12. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Congrats Mike!!

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I would love to quit chewing. I have never chewed a lot but I will chew two cans in a weekend( when I'm fishing or hunting) and rarely chew during the week. If I'm drinking then watch out:eek:oooh: thats when I "power chew" I would love to quit so maybe now would be a great time to do it.

14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Jess, ya wanna quit just say yes. The power of the BOC will make it happen. :wink:

15. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congrats on a great milestone! I hope I lose the urge one day. I guess me and Smitty are in the same boat when it comes to quitting.
    BB in SC

16. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    I don't chew enough for it to be a deal, but I sure need to give up the cigars. Good Gawd, I love a cigar!

17. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    Congrats! July 11th made 2 years for me.

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    WTG Ozzy feel better don't you. myself am working on 3 yrs this coming Dec 5th .If I make it that far.I to quit CT.Had to or probably wouldn't be here today.Smoked for 52 years.If I can do it anyone can.

Again Congrads on your achievement.

19. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    WTG Ozzy, i need to quit dipping in a bad way. The money wasted on such a nasty habit:confused2: Congrats Mike

20. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Congrats! I'm sure you've saved a ton of money but feeling better is probably worth more than the savings:wink: