#2 son is outa the boat! LOL!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 22, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Every time I take him we get poored on. LOL! We were on the water well before sunrise. Havein a good time. Fished a good drop off in the creek from 8 to 25 feet. Had some nice runs and caught some fish. Water is coolin off good. Its down to 70 degrees now. Used chicken,liver and eel. They were lovein all of it. Then the rains came! LOL! Chased us off the water after a lousy 5 hours of fishin. Told him no more trips with him and he needs to get his own boat. LOL! Didn't even have enough time on the water to get to my liverwurst samich and my lemon pie! NAH! We had a good time and will do it again. Heres a couple of pics to bore ya.

Attached Files:

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Very happy for ya George. Didn't know you had clean water in New Jersey. But George, I know you are old and probably not aware of this. That kid is flashing gang signs in those first two pictures. He is telling all his buddies to meet him tonight for trouble making. I think you should take those pictures down George. It will start a gang war here on the beloved BOC

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    George have the #2 son to stay seated. Don't allow him to rain dance. Glad to see you had a trip with the family and caught some fish. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the pics.

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice fish, Big George.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great report and pics George! Too bad about the rain, don't you get the Weather Channel in Jersey? :smile2: :wink: :roll_eyes: :eek:oooh: :crazy:

6. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Looks like a fine upstanding fella with some nice filets to me!

The rain was the Lord's way of telling ya to USE the sammich for bait! :big_smile:

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    George,I feel your pain,however I have a proposal.My son is in Iraq until next April which means my automatic anchor puller doesnt work anymore.:big_smile::smile2:I will be willing to take your son until mine returns and I dont care if it rains.We southern fishermen are real men and dont care if it rains a little,we are glad to be fishing.I will admit I'm not a BIG fan of soggy liverwurst sandwhiches but have eaten worse.:eek:oooh:So if your boy would want to come down here and undergo a little tutoring by a REAL fisherman all I ask is he pull the anchors.He can even fight all the fish which it does seem that he has a talent for catching fish unlike his dad.:big_smile::crazy:Always willing to help,your biggest fan, JIM !!!:big_smile::cool2::roll_eyes::smile2:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Jim. Pm me an address on your boy. Now as far as my #2 is concerned. Be carefull what ya wish for cause you will have to feed him and I don't want him comein home talkin funny.:wink:

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Thanks to George and John for your funny posts. Its really great to be able to learn so much like we can here at BoC but even better when you can laugh while doing it.
    Thanks to all -Jim-

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i have the answer!!! you need to shave your face! that thing is getting so thick and wide he doesn't care about the rain. plenty of shelter to stay dry under. kinda like an overgrown pine tree! lol