#2 son home for the holiday

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Wabash River Bear, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My # 2 son is home from school in Michigan for the holiday. I aint laid eyes on him since August when he came home after working up there all summer before school started back up. It's good so have him home for awhile. I think we are gonna hit Turtle Creek Res Sunday and see if any flatties are still awake. I'de love to hit the river but she's up right now and rippin with current here. I'll post up a report after and let ya'all know if we had any luck. Later, WRB.

2. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was just watching ultimateoutdoors they were at TC catchin' those little channels..... made me think of ya.

3. IndyCatGuy

IndyCatGuy New Member

State:
    Greensburg, IN
    That is really cool Barry! Since my son has started college, I dont get to see him nearly as much so I feel for ya. Hope you guys catch a ton!

4. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    congrats barry i wish you a great bird day with your boy and family:big_smile:

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I hope you tear them up.

6. Elpy54

Elpy54 New Member

State:
    IN
    I slipped out to the wabash this evening. The river was up and the current was swift. Had only 1 good bite on cut shad and it got dark so I headed home. Anyone fished the bash lately?

7. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We didnt make Turtle Creek this last weekend, had too much to do, lol. We are hoping the Wabash will be down and slower by this Friday, our plan is to hit the river Friday afternoon.

8. Elpy54

Elpy54 New Member

State:
    IN
    Good luck, let me know what you end up with as i am curious.