#2 Ranking

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by catman4926, Oct 8, 2008.

Should Alabama be ranked#2 if not who do you think should bee?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Should Alabame be ranked #2 if not who do you think should be?

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Most assuredly they should be #2. But I only say that because as a sooner, we have a love fest relation with Alabama. Roll tide. Now if your talking about the number 2 my grandma taught me about, that would be Texas. LOL

3. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    nope no way it should go to mizzou all the way or lsu bama should be no higher that 4 or 5

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    nothing wrong with bama being 2....long way to go yet and it will all shake down at the end.

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Brandon, mizzou is gonna have their chance to move up the pile. if they take care of business they will their deserved ranking.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    or OSU? :smile2:

7. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    How could think that bama could be #2 when Ga. and Ky. came back like they did. If they had to play 5 qts. bama would 3&2

8. jimmy willaby

jimmy willaby New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    ALA. SHOULD MOVE UP IN RANKING AFTER TEXAS BEATS O.U.

MY BROTHER-IN LAW IS A PROFESSOR THERE , HE TEACHES BUSINESS.
    GOOFS OFF MOSTLY ON SABBATICALS." I AM TALKING ABOUT THE CRIMSON TIDE" :smile2:

9. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    the problem i have with bama is they beat georgia but it was simply a one half game they couldnt finish the game now if they would have finished the game like they started it then it would be a different story however if you cant finish a game then how do you expect to be ahead of lsu mizzou and ut bama is very unproven imo for that reason

10. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Penn State has soundly beaten their opponents while Alabama have had some close wins.

11. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Close wins are better than a loss any day. Penn st. has looked really good in their wins they should definetly be in the top 3. They have a good chance of going unbeaten and playing for the title.

12. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    All I know is this: I would hate to be a team in the top 5 right now. All that means is you have a big ol' target on your back, and you will have no easy wins.

I don't know about Penn State. I have a feeling that they will be the next to lose. Although, the Big Ten is pretty weak this year, so Penn State just might be able to run the table.

Look at the rankings right now. Ball State? Utah? What the... This is getting weird. They will need to come up with a playoff system ASAP, or it's just gonna get more and more confusing.

13. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    imo playoff system is a must i mean this will never end because there are so many teams that deserve a chance especially the teams in the tougher conferences because they just beat up on each other and not each other out of contention

14. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    penn state is good but who have they played that is any good at all

15. Bambu

Bambu New Member

State:
    S.C.
    dosent matter know anyway, but i do think they should be #2. what other team has beaten 2 top 10 teams. granted clemsux doesnt really count but they have played tougher opponents than penn state, imo. what does matter is the polls about 6 weeks from now. alot will change before then, remember last season.

16. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    They blew out Oregon St.

17. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Oregon State knocked off USC didn`t they ??