2 nights in a row

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Zcat_izmine, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Zcat_izmine

Zcat_izmine New Member

State:
    ohio
    i been fishing on the licking right before it enters ohio under the bridge area the last 2 nights, and both nights the weather's been excellent, but we haven't had a run at all! we're using bluegill heads, shad, and chicken liver, but they just won't bite. could it be that the spot is fished out,or what? suggestions anyone????????????

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

you mat need to find a new spot or you could try going earlier and later to see if that helps. chuming is always worth a try.

3. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    First off Welcome to the BOC!!!!!!:0a25: :0a25:

Brother, let me tell you, I feel your pain. The fishing is tough right now to say the least. I haven't done no good lately either. Just keep at it.

4. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    A lot of what we are catching here is in the morning.Our fish is just starting to come off the nest...

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC. Don't feel to bad about not catching anything.I do believe just about everyone is having trouble right now. At least I know I am. Sure be glad when they quit foolin around laying all them eggs. Ought to be gettin close to being done. Just keep on trying ,it's bound to get better.That or it's gonna be a long summer.

6. Zcat_izmine

Zcat_izmine New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks guys for the replies and welcomes

7. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Welcome to the finest forum on the net.
    Fishing isn't any better around here for me. I think i don't stink enough.lol My buddies are getting afew but i can be fishing the same place ,bait and everything else and not get bit. its real slow going so far. bound to get better.

8. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    I thought you were posting about something else:embarassed:

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If that spot is fished hard, and people are keeping everything they catch, then yes it could be fished out.

10. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome to the boc, johnnie. slow for me also. alot of smaller channel, but no big cats. a 15# blue is my biggest so far, and i've got to do alot of fishing. it's got to get better.