2 new P.B. set @ Badin Lake today

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tubby Catfishin, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Spent the day w/ my mom out on Badin Lake. Got a really bad sunburn and caught a couple cats. First cat on @ round 8:30 this morning .......33# Blue Cat (MY NEW P.B.) and then a nice lil flattie round 6&1/2#(ALSO MY NEW P.B.) bout 1:00. Other than that nothin.....felt really bad..... I took my mother on her first fishin trip this year and she never even got to set a hook......guess Im just gonna have to take her back again till it works out. Over all had a really good day w/ mom and enjoyed the time spent on the water.

P.S.>>>>> Sorry bout the partial nudity....just to hot for shirts! LOL

Attached Files:

2. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    congrats on both pbs,sounds like you had a good trip. tell your mother she wasnot alone three of us got skunkedlast nite and today .

3. monstercatmatt

monstercatmatt New Member

State:
    n.c.
    u no its not fair that u took the horseshoe outa stevens as# and barrowed it.lol:smile2:

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congratulations on your P.B fish that looks like some nice looking catfish right there glad to hear that you broke your record, sorry to hear your mom didnt get to hook one, I would take her back out, it has to get better, keep us posted on how you do, and thanks again for the info and the pictures.

5. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    The fish were really bitting thursday and friday. Take a look at my report under the guide section.