2 Hook Catfish Rigs are now available.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by akwolf41, Mar 8, 2007.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    BOC Members;

I have decided to give it a try on offering 2 Hook Catfish Rigs from our website. Currently I will have two different sizes.

1. 10/0 Kahle top hook w/ 7/0 Bottom Hook tied with 50# Trilene Big Cat
    2. 7/0
    Kahle top hook w/ 7/0 Bottom Hook tied with 40# Trilene Big Cat

with in a week or two I will have some other sizes and some with Octopus
    hooks

As time goes on if there is a need I will tie custom Configurations if I have those type hooks in inventory. It will take some time to get totally geared up to supply all wanted sizes and I will have to limit some items I am sure.
    Check our website out to see what is currently offered and trial pricing. Prices I have posted are cheaper that a pack of 2 smaller hooks on the Catfish connection website. No one offers a two Hook Rig that I can find anyway.

Give me any comments and feedback that you have as it would be much appreciated.

Thanks;

Gene

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gene, I got the two hook rigs you sent me today and buddy those are some impressive looking rigs. You are right, there is no way those knots will ever slip! Judy and I can't wait to use them. I know in the past I have lost a lot of good fish because they hit the bait from the tail. I made up a two hook rig, but no where as nice as these, and I caught several good ones on the tail hook. It looks like you got a winner here Gene. Thanks ole buddy.

3. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    IS there any chance you would tie some with 60 lb mono?

4. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Jim:

Thanks for your assessment of the Rigs. Getting a Kudo from an Ole Man like you makes me feel good. LOL

SEMOcats:

I don't keep 60# mono but if I get enough people wanting them, then I will have to get some and tie em up for you guys. I currently have 50#, 40#, & 25# But will add what I need to. I am just starting to get this going.

Thanks for the posts, and by the way, The link to the new webpage is:
    http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/2hook.htm

Gene

5. akwolf41

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I have added a few more hook and line tests selections. If there is something that you want with different line test let me know and I will tie em up for you. I have some 60# leader now in case anyone like Semocats want some. My standard leaders are 50#, 40#, and 25#. any comments will be appreciated.
    http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/2hook.htm

Thanks;

Gene

6. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Do ya bait both hooks or just 1 ?????

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Brian, bait the top hook, and thread the bottom hook thru the bait so your bottom hook will be at the bottom section of the bait. Short bites are when the fish are just taking the bottom section of your bait.

8. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Gotchya ,thanks Top

9. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Will be placing an order as soon as my wife is outta the house - we're buying a new house and I've been banned from buying anymore fishing gear but what she doesn't know won't hurt her!!!

10. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    All right - she's still asleep. I just placed an order for two different size rigs. Anybody tried baiting each hook seperately? I read an article in In Fisherman that that is the way Phil King fishes?