2 ea 10 round mags for my rem 7400 .270

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by chambers bd, Jan 24, 2008.

1. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hey Folks,
    I got two 10 round mag for my 7400 lets hope it feeds well.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ya gonna go hunt terrorists with it ? :smile2:j/k Glad ya got em ,I aint got no use for more than four myself.

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You only need one round to do the job, LOL!!!! If it is that bad, you may need to adjust you sights a little, LMAO!!!

4. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    cool, hows it shoot? A guy I hunt with said the 7400 got some problems, but Rem came out with a 750 that is supposed to fix em. Just wonderin. I was thinkin on gettin one, 30.06, but got a 7600 instead.

5. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks,
    I have not shot it since I had it redone, it was a jam oh matic when I got it. I had it rebulit the bolt assymbly and it had to be really cleaned. The gunsmith broke it down and it was some kinda nasty. But I got it for 150.00 and it had 10 shots fired though it and put up for 10 years. As far hitting with it is really good for a .270.:roll_eyes:

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    A buddy of mine had the older version, I forget the model number, 760 I think. he got a couple of 20 round magazines for it and then got a trigger crank that fired four rounds with every turn of the handle. It put out some awesome firepower but you could go through $100 worth of bullets in no time. I've always wanted a WWII B.A.R, but that would be the same problem. It goes through 20 rounds, ($15) in 2.2 seconds.

7. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Hi Folks,
    Well I like to have a good mix in the arms room, Never can tell when the bears will come and wana eat you:smile2: