2 days free Sirius online....Wed-Thur

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Oct 25, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just a heads up, for all those who have been thinking about getting Sirius radio.

Sirius is having a 2 day free online trial today and tomorrow. Just trying to help yall out.

NFL, Nascar in 07, Howard Stern, Bubba the Love Sponge, hey, even Martha Stewart, all these are there.

2. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Tea, we have XM, didn't know there was another? I'm always learning something on BOC.

XM has a bunch of channels but we only keep it on Willies Place, chl. 13, they play nothing but the old country music, the ones that were popular when we were young. :big_smile:

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I havent paid much attention to XM or Sirius stations, but I guess I oughta, I listen to alot of music!!!

Thanks Tea:wink:

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    We have Sirius and it's really AWESOME! Has a lot of great rock stations as well as many other types of music, news, sports, etc.

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i reccomend sirius radio, we have it and it is really awsome. they have just about everything you would ever want! we got it and love it and i bet you will too!

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great radio today, was in the car alot.

Take advantage of the free listen if yall are thinking about signing up.

7. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have both Sirius and Xm in the truck I drive everyday. I like em both for different channels. They both have alot of great channels, alot of good music! They advertise no commercials but there are a few. Blue Collar Comedy on Sirrius is great!

Matt try that BCC on channel 103 if you get a chance!