2 bucks fighting

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by catmanofohio, Sep 22, 2006.

1. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    well as most of u know, im a pizza delivery boy, well i was coming back out this guys drive way in between 2 fields, one was a huge corn feild, when i stopped and looked to my left in the open on and here were 2 bucks fighting, i could see that they were about to fight due to their heads down, it was too dark to see the rack size. but i sat there with my CAMA jeep turned off for at least 10 mins watching them mess around, then they stopped and started walking around... they were about 50 yards from me. this was the first time i have ever watched 2 bucks fight! it was so cool watching them shove each other around.

2. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    not somthing you get to see that often.especially this time of year

3. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    What a great thing to get to see, I've never got to watch'em do that in person, congratulations on being at the right place at the right time.

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats cool glad you saw that .

bout 2 years ago me and my boys the 11 and 12 year olds were driving along a country road and spotted 4 deer in a feild near the road it was bout 3oclock pm one was a doe obviously in heat there was a spike , 4 pointer and 8 pointer .the 4 pointer was fighting the spike.8 pointer charged knocked them both to the ground and actualy rared back on its hind legs and stomped the 4 pointer , the boys were hollering thats mean we should do something it was funny i thought , we hung around bout ten minutes till the 8 pointer mounted the doe then i had some explaining to do :embarassed: but i guess the boys needed to find out sometime :lol: