2 - Abu Garica 6500c3

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by BelewsCatter, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BelewsCatter

BelewsCatter New Member

State:
    NC
    Both 6500c3 for $130 TYD.

I had one handle exchanged to power handle. Can replace the original handle that's if I could find it.

Don't have a box nor manual.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Chris welcome to the site this is your first post and you have something up for sale put your pic of yourself in the avatar and let us get to know ya a bit befor you try to sell us stuff we have had trouble with guys coming hear just to sell and rip people off not saying you would do that but you can see why you must earn ouer trust first good looking reels you have there welcome to the USCA and i hope you understand where i am coming from not trying to be a A$$ at all

3. BelewsCatter

BelewsCatter New Member

State:
    NC
    Not a problem Boss. Yeah I hear ya on that one, don't blame ya after I read many stories on other forums that good people got ripped by low scumbags. I apologize. Just that I'm trying to sell them fast because I need the money to save up for a fish finder for my first bass boat that I bought last summer. I know, I know most catters dislike bass anglers LOL. Been there myself. No hard feeling. Gonna upload the avatar.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chris Welcome and thanks for your understanding. Nice looking reels. Good luck on your sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.