2 Abu Garcia 6500

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Bravesnflat25, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    Abu Garcia 6500 CT Sports Mag. This reel does not have the levelwind. I got this reel thinking I would like it. But I just need the levelwind. The reel is in almost new condition. I only used it twice. I am asking 110 shipped.
    Abu Garcia 6500 C4 Purple. My wife bought me this reel for my 21 birthday 3 years ago. I still have the box and everything for this reel. I only used it one. So it is like new. This reel is not made anymore. Really hard to get. I am asking 105 shipped.
    The reason I am selling these reels is because I want to get a few reels that I have wanting. So I am thinning out my abu fleet. If you like pics let me know or if you want to talk to just pm me and I will give you my phone number.

2. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    PRICE DROP
    100 Shipped for purple C4
    105 shipped for the CT Sports Mag

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    need to come down a little more in the price, a fella can pick one up brand new for less than that....

4. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    Show me where you can get these reels for less. The 6500 C4 Purple is not even made anymore. The 6500 CT Sports mag sells for 160 dollars. Post where you can get them for less

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
  6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
  7. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    Hah funny. Click on it. It is out of stock. Joke is not on me. I know to much about these reels. That reel has not been sold for 2 years.

8. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

I didnt realize that the reel was out of stock on the link I posted. But I do got to agree with River Rat, I just think its a little steep for a 2 or 3 yr old Abu 6500..Not trying to have any jokes on you, just posted some info, no reason to get upset.

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Easy.....I didn't mean to irk ya...just made a statement is all.

10. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    The reason why I am asking so much is because the reel is rare and not sold anymore. That is all. I am not mad. I do not think a 100 dollars is bad for the reel. Considering you can not get it anymore and it is like new

11. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    95 Shipped for the purple C4
    100 Shipped for the CT Sportsmag

12. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    90 Shipped for the Purple C4
    95 Shipped for the CT Sportsmag
    180 shipped for both

13. nicdicarlo

nicdicarlo New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvani
    Just so everyone knows, the non LW magged 6500 is not the common C3, C4, etc that is normally sold. I think the price is worth it based on that alone. I would imagine it casts like a dream. Good luck with the sale! Someone's gonna get a nice reel.

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Can we get the Antique Road Show here to let us know exactly the price value:smile2::wink: rollo

15. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I'm not the "Antique Road show" but I can tell ya that that reel is worth whatever you get for it! HaHa!! :eek:oooh: :smile2::smile2::wink:
    I fish with Abu reels and have several 6500's, they are sweet for sure! I prefer the Record line with line counters. Hope it sells soon bro.

16. Bravesnflat25

Bravesnflat25 New Member

State:
    Anderson
    Whatever man. Reels no longer for sale.

17. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    http://www.castawaylakes.com/6500C3CTPowerHandle.html

heres the closest to the CT I could find and they also have a c4 not purple.

I know a guy that has 3-4 of them put up ,he also has a collectors set of ABUs of 911,fire fighters series..Man you ought to see them super nice in a walnut case SWEET..:cool2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.