2.11-12 snow How much

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by photocat, Feb 12, 2006.

1. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    How much did you guys get and where are you?

Me 14inches+ in Columbia, MD

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Over a foot here in south Jersey and still snowin! Did we really think we were gonna escape with out gettin hammered? LOL!

3. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Around 3-4 inches in Morgantown, WV. I'm only about 30 minutes from the border between WV and MD. I'm just glad winter finally showed its face!

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Its great 15" of nice snow for the kids and dogs to play in. Plus a day off for me to work on my reels for the next season.

Attached Files:

5. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Yeah, my kids and husband are doing donuts on their ATV's in the front yard as we speak.:eek: I'm going to need a truck-load of grass seed brought in this spring:eek: .

6. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    We got about 4" here yesterday morning early, but have had a few flurries since. North Central Illinois.

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ya ya'll are getting snow, but did you go fishing in it? We did in Tenn, LOL!!!And we had a blast!!!

8. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    dread- If they were better about clearing the roads i would have been down at the little river by my house going for anything biting today... but i don't trust them w/ the section of road that the river is on so i didn't go... Wish i was down in TN w/ you, i would have been on that boat so fast... Big question- Catch anything?

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yes there were some big ones caught but not by me, LOL!!! Check out the Tenn. fish and camp gathering thread there are pics posted in there!!!

10. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I am glad you guys down south got the snow. The sun shined here most of the day yesterday. I got 2 inches on the ground last night from the erie snow machine.

11. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    J-Dub...the title of that pic says it all! Dedication!:p

12. jonnycat

jonnycat New Member

State:
    Maryland
    We measured 9" here in Crownsville on the Upper Severn River with awesome tree damge. We got our electricity around 1pm today. We just got back online this afternoon around 3:30pm. It was beautiful until everyone had to get out and track it up. The family got pretty uptight with being shut in for a few hours(36) without power or computer. I watched from the porch or window as countless people road out for hot food and a place to spend the night. It will be a shame when we have a widespread disaster for people will not be prepared to accomadate themselves.
    On a better note, it's time to be fishing. Maybe the colder water temps will bring back the winter bite in the big blues on the Potomac. My truck has been in the shop the past 2 weeks so I've been unable to go fishing. I just hope the trash and debris is not so bad. when the oppurtunity arrises. I hope to see some of you out there soon---jonnycat

13. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    lol the cold weather isn't around for long... atleast not this week... by thurs we're supposed to be back up around 50 again... though i think sat we get another snow/rain thing come through and temps drop back down to the 30's for highs... I just love the weather this winter... *sigh*