1st Snow

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Dec 19, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Woke up to our 1st snow. Seen it. Looks good for a picture or 2. But now it can go away. I hate this time of year. Someone give me a flamethrower...

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Totally agree Bobby I hate the winter

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Got it here too this morning. Not much of it though. Was planning on fishing today but the 25mph wind gusts are gonna make it a bit uncomfortable with the temps staying in the low 30's today. Tomorrow is looking good with a high of 40 and calm winds.

Think I'll just get the boat straightened up and get the snow out today etc.....

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well I like it! And I say it stays............:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    I love the winter I can still wear cutoffs and tanks somedays. Oh yea winter time the best time of the year not to hot.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on the snow! I don't miss it at all down here in GA

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    DUDE!!!!! You are in CALIFORNIA!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

That's a whole new definition of Old Man Winter, LMAO!!!!

8. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca

I guess that is a good reason I like winter time :tounge_out:

9. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    it can stay till after christmas and then melt away would be fine with me, as long as the roads are half clear it dont matter to me, i just hate shoveling it, i grew up near buffalo and we always had to shovel driveway:angry:, i could live without it lol

10. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    thats funny

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

LOVIN' it here in western NC! Six inches at my house. It's been years since we've had a good snow. :cool2:

12. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    it would be ok if i didnt have to drive in it dont like them slippery roads when i got 8600 gallons of gas behind me

13. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    :smile2:
    WELL YOU COULD CUT BACK ON THEM BEANS. LESS GAS:embarassed::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2: I USE TO HAUL PROPANE AT 10,000 GALLONS. TRY THAT FLAME THROWER.:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

14. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    I love snow. It's pppuurrrttttyyyyyyyy.

The wife and I was on the way tothe cabin we rented Friday and saturdy nights. Was listening to the weather on the radio and they started talking about the snow. And I I kept thinking was, I was gonna take the explorer, but wanted to save gas. We got about five inches total so it was alright with the car. But it sure made me nervous seeing it falling the way it was fri night lol.

Will post some pics when I can get a chance. Got to head to work in a little while.

15. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Jeff; I lived in California about 7 years ago. Like you shorts and tanks. Could walk out side in my driveway, and see snow on the mountain caps in the distance. And that's where it could stay...

16. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    We got our first snow of the season Friday night /Sat.morning. About 2:00 A.M we lost power because of a big oak tree just down the drive. Just got power back today about noon. Guess that tree is going to end up being a swing on someones porch or in their yard when I get done with it. Be some nice red oak lumber come out of it for sure.

17. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Now that's a good idea can't quit laughing on this one!