The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my daughter had a Regional archery tournament. Henderson kicked butt! The high school and middle school both placed first as a team. There were several individual awards and among them my duaghter placed 5th overall in the middle school division. She shot a 265 out of 300. Thanks to all the boc that wished her luck! Next stop state tourny. Will Henderson be able to to pull out a second year in a row win at state. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Glad to here she won. Tell her good luck in the state tourny!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats to your daughter, I'm sure you are a proud poppa!!! Second to fishing is my hobby of archery, so I can relate. I just wish that I would have had the opportunity to compete at the highschool level, we didn't have that when I went to school. For those who haven't tried it, it is something that is much like fishing in that the whole family can do it together. I hope she sticks with it and continues it for years to come.:big_smile::big_smile:

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Paul, congratulations to your daughter and her school in the competition. Good luck in the state tournament :cool2:.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Congratulations to your daughter and her teammates in the regional competition. Good luck to them at the state competition.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nice glad to hear she did well and her team won. Good luck to her at states!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for all your support. My daughter is amazed that people she doesn't know is cheering for her.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Congrats to your daughter, good luck @ state comp.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Not a bad score.Could be a record buck in her future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts