1st place finish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by puma, Feb 17, 2008.

1. puma

puma New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yesterday my daughter had a Regional archery tournament. Henderson kicked butt! The high school and middle school both placed first as a team. There were several individual awards and among them my duaghter placed 5th overall in the middle school division. She shot a 265 out of 300. Thanks to all the boc that wished her luck! Next stop state tourny. Will Henderson be able to to pull out a second year in a row win at state. I'll keep you posted.

2. crazyjet1

crazyjet1 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Glad to here she won. Tell her good luck in the state tourny!!!

3. kc9bit

kc9bit New Member

State:
    illinois
    congrats on the win. Good luck with future competitions. I havent had the opportunity to try out a bow yet:(

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

5. crane

crane New Member

State:
    Paragould, AR
    Congrats to your daughter, I'm sure you are a proud poppa!!! Second to fishing is my hobby of archery, so I can relate. I just wish that I would have had the opportunity to compete at the highschool level, we didn't have that when I went to school. For those who haven't tried it, it is something that is much like fishing in that the whole family can do it together. I hope she sticks with it and continues it for years to come.:big_smile::big_smile:

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Paul, congratulations to your daughter and her school in the competition. Good luck in the state tournament :cool2:.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Congrats for ya daughter. I wish her well at the state competition. Is it 3-D or are they shootin at known yardages?

8. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congratulations to your daughter and her teammates in the regional competition. Good luck to them at the state competition.

9. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Nice glad to hear she did well and her team won. Good luck to her at states!!!

10. puma

puma New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    They shoot three flights at 10 meters and three flights at 15 meters. each flight is five arrows.

11. puma

puma New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks guys for all your support. My daughter is amazed that people she doesn't know is cheering for her.

12. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Congrats to your daughter, good luck @ state comp.

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Not a bad score.Could be a record buck in her future.

14. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    congrats to you and your daughter. Hope she wins state.

15. puma

puma New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just bought her a pse bow from one of the guys I work with so she can hunt next year.