1st Mate

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Madtom, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Madtom

Madtom New Member

State:
    virginia
    I am looking for a young man that would like to trade some elbow grease for fishing. The deal would be I take you fishing when I go and this person would just clean the boat every cpl of weeks. I think this is a great deal for someone who wants to catch some monster catfish. Must beable to drive and if you are under 18 I am going to need to speak with a parent.

I live off river road in chesterfield. I fish out of Hopewell and Dutch Gap.

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Shoot I would start off asking for a female over 21, LOL. Might as well try, LOL.

-HappyJim-

3. RVACatter

RVACatter New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Capt. Long! I'm a young professional that just moved to the Richmond area. I've been fishing the James recently from Dutch Gap, but my lack of a boat and experience with the region has left me trying to meet up with someone with a boat. I'd be more than happy to clean the boat and do other odd jobs to earn some trips out! This is a serious inquiry, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

-Thomas

4. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    That's one heck of an offer, mighty kind of you. What a way to shorten the learning curve if you're learning the river.

Too bad I don't live closer.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Generous offer from both parties it looks like. Hoping ya'll hit it off together.

6. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    Thats a great deal, you get to learn from a pro for a little work in return. I wish I lived closer. I could fish every day and love every minute of It.

7. jwfish

jwfish Member

State:
    columbus ohio
    Thats a great offer for someone trying to learn the river or who does'nt have a boat.I am sure you will find many fisherman willing to clean your boat for some boating and fishing tips.