1st Fish Ohio Channel (Tusc River) 4-06 ohio

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tcba1987, Apr 6, 2006.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    well decided to try a couple of new spots, the bite was SLOW. i fished from 9 am to 10:30 and got one hell of a run, i mean this fish darn near pulled the rod from the holder. caught and landed my first fish ohio channel on a chicken liver. it measured 26 1/2 inches and weighed 6 lbs 14 oz on my digital scale. NOT BAD !! NOW I CAN DO THE FAT MAN SHUFFLE TOO !!! :rolleyes: YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! :cool: i got pictures on my friends cell phone does anyone know how to load them onto my computer ???

2. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Congrats on the fish man, now to target the larger ones

3. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Tcba

Nice going guy!!

:thumbsup:

4. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the cat!

5. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Congrats on the catch...I hope we get alot of those on the Tusc River this year. Maybe we can meet up and do some fishing together this year.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see kitties being caught in the Buckeye state, keep up the good work Brian.

7. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Way to go Brian. Keep after them.

8. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    way to go on the tusc river man.:) well i guess its time i get out there and try to catch something before brian catches them all

9. steve-o

steve-o New Member

State:
    ohio
    enter your buddie's e-mail into the listings under his name, in your cell's phone book/number list.there should be a slot for e-mail addresses under each persons name.:) :)

then send as a pic message to the e-mail account address. you'll probably have to use auto dial, or just highlite the e-mail address & then just hit send:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :cool: