1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 (Closed)

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by H2O Mellon, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I figured I'd throw this up here on the BOC before anywhere else.

My family and I are most likely getting something a little more family friendly (looking at a 2007 Jeep Compass here in a month, maybe two). This has made my old reliable Jeep the odd vehicle out. It has been sitting for the last couple months. I bet I haven't put 500 miles on this year. There are no big issues at all, but I'll list everything that I know:

It's red, 4 door, 4x4, 4.0, has a very good UHaul tow package. (I used to haul my 17 foot deep V Boat w it). The mileage is either 132K or 134K, can't remember right now and it's too late to go outside. It's dirty as hell on the inside right now, as it's my hunting/fishing vehicle. The tires are almost brand new, if I recall I think they prob has less than 3k miles on them. The body is in real good shape. There is no rust anywhere on it. The plastic hood that protects the fan broke off a year or so ago and I never replaced it, about a month ago the radaitor overflow hose hit the fan and cut in two. I've never replaced it, as I dont drive the Jeep much at all. I can go ahead and buy the $10 hose is someone wants me to. The driver seat weld broke and I had it rewelded.I've never repaired anything more than a few bucks on it. I bought it when my twins were born, so I've had it close to 7 years, bought it used from Dave Dennis Jeep Doge in Beavercreek, OH in early 2002 I guess.

Anyways, here are the #'s from BlackBookUSA.com:
    Average Retail minus $550 for mileage = $3875.
    Average Wholesale avg = $2900.

So I would haeve no problem letting it go for that ($2900 cash). Again thats wholesale price, which should be a whole heck of a lot cheaper than you'd be able to go and find another one for.

I would also be willing to trade this for a combanation of cash & extra wide Jon boat/trailer or cash & a Jon with a Jet Motor or cash & Guns and/or cash & ammo. (.45 acp, .44 Mag, 12 ga 00/000, 9 mm, .30-06, .44 Special, .357, .38 Special, .45 colt or .454)

I'll post pics tomorrow. Jeep is available anytime, located in South West Ohio, near Dayton.

* Also, I just thought of this, I'd be willing to possibly trade it for one of the two seat ATV's such as a John Deer Gator, or the like, as my father is looking for one.

2. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Hey i Could Get u a Deal on a Gator my brother has worked for Deere for 10 plus years now, i can look for a new and used one for you if you want you would have to come down to kc to get it tho.. Just a lil fyi

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry for the delay. I've been real busy.

Bump/Pics

Exact Mileage is: 132,350

Jeep is located in Fairborn and after pricing others in the same condition (age/miles/body) I am firm @ $2700 or equal trade value.

Pics are below. I even took a pic of the tires to show how new they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    i may be interested pm sent

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here are the interior pics I was telling you about:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've also resized the original pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sale pending for tomorrow, please lock this thread.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.