1998 Ford Econoline 4.2 Liter Van, need fuse box schematics

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by catfishjohn, Dec 21, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    My Cuz rolled his van a couple weeks ago. He has no owners manual and the brake lights, radio and turn signals don't work now at all, they(all except the radio) worked previously. I checked the mini fuses and they all seemed good. Any ideas where I can find free schematics for the fuse box? No money to buy a Chilton's manual. Also, could it be a relay bad? This is his work van and needs to be fixed ASAP!!! I'd like to get it fixed for him if possible. Any ideas what could be the problem? I figured a fuse or relay blown.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
    Any questions just ask me and i'll try to help out as much as I can.
    Thanks in advance!!!!

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Thats what I would guess that it is.
    Or it could be a bad flasher for the turn signals or a bad brake light swich for the brake lights.
    But since there are quite a few things out, it would be hard to say for sure.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks! I appreciate the info. If I could find the schematics I'd trouble shoot it myself.

4. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i will try to look up the scematics at work tomorrow and see if i can email them, i think that van has more than 1 fuse box too id look around i knows there is one underhood and i think one on drivers side of dash too, as far as fuse box schematics they dont show them in mitchell that we have at work but i can get you the brake and turn ones, i hope i can email them ill try or just load em on here

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks! I looked at all the fuses under the drivers side dash. All looked good. There is also a box under the hood with fuses and they all looked good also. Any info is appreciated. The radio hasn't worked since he got it but all signals and brake lights worked previous to the roll over.
    Thanks!

6. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i hve the schematics on my computor but it wont let me attach them:confused2:, if you could pm me your email address ill try that, thanks