1998 Bounder motorhome

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by FishMan, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Bounder is ready to camp. I am using it in Florida at this time and everything works. There is a full bath with tub and shower, you will not run out of hot water, 3 air conditioners, 2 furances, sleeps 6, sofa sleeps 2, table converts to bed for 2 and the rear bedroom sleeps 2 in a queen size bed. This Bounder was ordered with everything besides the regular awning it has awnings over each window, it is self contained with 100 gal of fresh water and two holding tanks with each holding 50 galons. There is a 5.5 onan generater that will run everything and then some. The 5.5 was a special order as most came with a 4.0 The dash air conditioner works well. Unit has 2 televisions wires for cable and satellite. There is a satellite dish mounted on the roof. Tires are all in great shape with no weather cracking. Units comes with covers for the tires and a large cover for the entire RV. Wheels are chrome. There is no body damage, never been wrecked. Drives like new Motorhome has only 32000 miles on it and has been taken care of. I got a good deal on this unit and have bought a place in Florida so my savings with pass to you. I want 17,500 just what I have in it and will not deal down a single penny. I will bring the bounder home to Tennessee in the first week of December if it doesn't sell in Florida. I won't put my home phone number on here but you can PM me here. I will be looking for a travel trailer when I get home.

Thanks
    Danny

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
  2. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    This is a good deal, there are several for sale for 21 to 30 thousand. I will work a trade, I want a travel trailer to use for weekends around home.
    Danny

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.