Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month I got this G3 1860. It has a 2008 mercury 40 hp fourstroke efi. It came with a minn kota power drive v2 with co-pilot. The previous owner included a Hook 4 that he had mounted on the trolling motor. So far I've added the Garmin striker 4cv that I was using on my kayak last year. I have it mounted at the console. I've also removed the rails on the front deck.

I want to add 4 seat mounts to have 4 captains chair for me and the family. We will be repainting the boat also.
Cloud Sky Watercraft Vehicle Motor vehicle
Cloud Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Tree
Water Sky Boat Water resources Watercraft
Jeans Shoe Vertebrate Water Mammal
Water Sky Water resources Plant Natural environment
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Plant community

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We've been using the boat to drag the kids around on a tube, and for swimming. I ordered a hook over the gunnel style of ladder and we weren't happy with it. So then I started looking into other types of ladders. Decided to try a swim platform with a fold down 3 step ladder. The ladder doesn't get in the way of the outboard at all, and it was so much easier to get out of the water with.

Install was easy too, 4 bolts and it was done.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Wood
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
Steven from Georgia
1,298 Posts
Nice,
I need to do something about a ladder to get back in the boat.

Reactions: SteveMcK

·
Registered
Aaron from Indiana
215 Posts
That’s a really nice platform. I recently added a ladder to my Tracker and I wish I would’ve went with your setup instead. Do you mind sharing where you found it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts