1995 F-150 5.0l gear shifter

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by TOPS, Aug 15, 2007.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am looking for a column shifter for a ford F-150. It must have the overdrive button in the end of the shifter. Any member out there have a wreak ford with this type of shifter please post with the info. Pm me with your phone number if you have one or can get one.

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    let me know if u cant find one, ill sell u a new one as cheap as i can, theyre pretty common, i sell alot of them at work every month

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    V L,
    are you just needing the arm to where it pins on the column or the column collar also? I know a fella down the road has that truck out back in his junk pile.
    Randy

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    ALSO, does it have anything else on it like the wiper control?

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Randy, I just need the column shifter with overdrive button in the end of the shifter. My wipers are on the turn signal lever.

Some history on this truck--- I got this truck very cheap from a young boy here, his dad gave it to him and he had a big dog that he let ride with him. when he would get out of the truck he would leave the dog in the truck and the dog would chew on anything he could get his mouth on. He chewed the overdrive button off the gear shifter. The truck is locked in full time overdrive.

6. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dang dogs ya got to feed them once in a while!!!:smile2: