1995 bay boat center console $4000[SOLD]

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by k resa, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    priced for quick sale 70 hp evinrude nice trailer center console,full gauge package,livewell,storage compartment runs great, will sell with or without motor,boat is emacullant location missouri contact By PM for pictures

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
  2. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    was going to add pics but would not let me load so you will have to contact me by my e-mail and i will send pics. thanks

3. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    i can be reached by PM

4. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    TRYING NOT TO LOOSE OUT ON BOAT IM WANTING TO BUY WILL SELL BAY BOAT FOR $3700 THATS A STEAL AND MY BOTTOM DOLLAR

5. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    Trailer is an EZ Loader with all new tires even the spair,trailer looks new also has new lights.Boat has livewell built on to front of center console under seat.console has spedomiter.tach,water temp of motor,gas gauge,trim gauge.Boat has built in 32 gallon gas tank,two storage compartments built into front deck,has place from factory to mount trolling motor but one has never been mounted, is already wired from factory.Has huge drivers cooler seat and two small seats in rear corners of boat with storage under one seat and outboard motor oil tank under the other.Motor is 70 HP evinrude oil injection that starts ,runs strong and idles very smoothly.Compression is excellent on all three cylinders.Motor looks new with water pump ,lower unit oil being only maintanance that has ever been done on this motor.This whole outfit has always been kept out of the weather when not in use and has very low hours.Boat has self draining deck,all seats are excellent and console has windshield with grab rail and boat has factory courtesy lights,livewell pump and bilge pump.Everything works in this boat just how its supposed to.Boat motor and trailer are all 1995,boat is rated up to 90 hp but runs fine with a 70.Would consider selling boat and trailer without motor if someone was wanting that.

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Re-size your pics to conform to size limitations and they will post. Or host them on photobucket or something similiar and post the link.

I would really advise a few pics if you want to sell this boat.

Good Luck.

7. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    I have tried several times with no luck Pm me for my E-mail address for anyone wanting pictures i can send them from there.Thanks for info,i appreciate it.

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I just post pics from "my pictures" section on my computer. I always take "large" size photos, but when I post them up here, the hosting site always reduces the size for me. No problems.

Bill in SC

9. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    here go man here some pic's of his boat......

Attached Files:

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      File size:
      30.1 KB
      Views:
    • b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      26.6 KB
      Views:
    • b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      27.5 KB
      Views:
  10. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    Thanks for posting pics for me.I couldnt get them to load for anything!!!!

THANK YOU

11. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    REDUCED TO $3400 HECK OF A BOAT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

12. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    WOULD KEEP MOTOR AND SELL BOAT AND TRAILER FOR $2200

NOW THATS A BUY!!!!!!!!!!

13. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    That is a great deal . If I would have seen this a month ago I would have came got it . The wife had to have a new leather living room set that cost 8100.00 or I would buy it now . Great boat someone should buy it .

14. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    THE CONDITION OF THIS BOAT FOR A 1995 IS UNREAL. WOULD MAKE A KILLER BOAT WITH A 90 ON IT

15. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    NO BUYERS IN 48 HOURS I MIGHT TRY EBAY

16. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    might consider taking a old ski barge in on trade,looking at couple 16 footers right now. i know they are an old boat but man do they have a lot of room. got a buddy thats got an 18 footer and ive been looking for a good 16 for several years. just a thought

17. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Looks like a good boat to me. Surprised you still have it. I just bought one or I would look into this one.

18. k resa

k resa New Member

State:
    mo
    very nice boat ,the quality of these boats are killer. they dont make them like this around missouri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.