1990 Bayliner Cobra Boat For Sale[SOLD]

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by CNTRYBOY, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I have a 1990 Bayliner Cobra Bass Boat W/115 HP mercury outboard. This Boat has plenty of storage for zrods etc. Also has a Motorguide trolling motor, Livewell and Depthfinder.

The 115 HP Mercury motor has a 21 pitch stainless steel prop. All she needs is a good tune-up.

Also comes with a Ski-tow bar for skieing and towing. Has a drop down ladder on the rear for easy access in and out of the water as well as a AM/FM stereo cassette player for your entertainment. Has a 12 volt plug outlet for running spotlights, phone charger and etc...

Trying to sell this boat to aquire a boat better suitable for my catfishing needs. Will consider a trade for a truck or boat equal in value!

Price of this is $1200.00 dollars or best offer. It is well worth it!
    Will consider delivery within 100-150 miles of Benton,Arkansas!

private mail me for direct contact information, or make a post here.

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Here is the pic. Sorry for the delay!

Attached Files:

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Just bumping this back up guys! Boat is still up for sale!

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I am reducing the price from $1200.00 down to $1000.00 here on the BOC!

Will consider a trade for a boat of equal value! This boat rides smooth and only needs a minor tune -up. I also have another 115 hp Mercury that could be used for parts! It can go with the boat or make me a offer if interested only in the spare motor!

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    THIS BOAT IS STILL UP FOR SALE!

I NEED TO SELL THIS BOAT BADLY SO I CAN AQUIRE ANOTHER RIG AND GET IT EQUIPED FOR SOME SERIOUS CATFISHING!

PRICE REDUCED TO $800.00 OR BEST OFFER!

LAST TIME OUT THE STARTER SEEMED TO DRAG A BIT AND THE POWER TRIM DID NOT WANT TO RAISE THE MOTOR AS WELL!

THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL BOC MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN IN THIS BOAT IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THAT CAN TELL YOU HOW WELL SHE RIDES!

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Sounds like a bargain to me. Too bad Skunk Master just bought a freaking skeleton hull and motor for a project boat.

7. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Not sure of the weight, but she is HEAVY! I will try to get more pics put up and sent to you this week or weekend! She is a good boat and solid. The only soft spot is by the drivers seat where cup holders are located. But you won't find a more solid boat of this kind at this price. The Motor just needs a minor tune-up. The biggest problem she has is the power tilt and trim was not raising as it should and needs some work. The starter drags a bit, but that is all that is wrong with her. A bargain at this price considering the cost of outboard motors these days!

Feel free to ask Tallmanrus or Poisonpits about how she handles the water. They have rode in her several times.

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I Have reduced the price on this Boat for the last time! The price is reduced to the fact that the starter has went out in her and the tilt and trim is not working. You can get a starter on E-bay for around 110.00 and a tilt and trim motor for around 200-300( If that is what it needs).

I am currently unemployed. So I can't afford to fix her up. She needs some work on the seats also. But , you could invest 400-600 in her and have a nice boat!

I NEED THE MONEY OR I NEED ANOTHER BOAT! I WAS GONNA DOWNSIZE LATER ON ANYWAY FOR A MORE SUITABLE BOAT FOR SMALLER WATERS AND BACKWATERS.

SO HERE IS THE DEAL! I WILL SELL HER FOR $650.00 OR TRADE FOR A BOAT THAT RUNS GOOD AND IS IN GOOD SHAPE THAT IS SMALLER THAN THIS ONE. PREFERR SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF LARGE JON BOAT OR A OLDER MODEL FIBERGLASS BOAT! SOMETHING WITH AT LEAST A 50 HP MOTOR WOULD BE ALRIGHT!

Just throwing this out there because I am in need of the cash OR a boat to fish out of. Bank fishing is getting old. I do a lot of jugging and so forth and you can't do that from the bank!

If you want more Pics - just PM me a e-mail addresse and i will send them to you!

TO ME THIS BOAT IS WORTH MORE THAN THIS JUST THE WAY SHE IS! I JUST HATE TO SEE IT SIT AND WASTE AWAY BEFORE I AM ABLE TO INVEST IN THE WORK TO FIX IT!

9. Shep

Shep New Member

State:
    Lamar Arkansas
    Hi Newton I could be interested in your boat but we are leaving for Piney Bay today for 10 days. I have a 14ft flat bottom that we use now but would like to have a larger boat. i.m not sure how to handel this but i guess if you still have when we get back I'm sure we can strike a deal. If you have any other ideas give me a call. Home Phone 479-885-2350 cell 479-647-8853. Thanks Mike Shepherd

10. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    Is the trailer included?

11. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Boat , Trailor, trolling motor, Are all included!

12. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    Now the big question, how to get it from there to here. Here being northwest Kansas.

13. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Can't help you there John would have to come get it!

Here are a few more pics for those interested!

Attached Files:

14. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Here are a few more including the motor without the cover!

Attached Files:

15. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Last Ones!

Attached Files:

16. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    BOAT IS SOLD! THANKS TO ALL THAT INQUIRED ABOUT IT! IT NOW HAS A NEW HOME IN MISSOURI!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.