1988 bayliner w/ 85hp force motor

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by fishmonster13, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    $2500 , runs good, has a top and nice wrap around windshield, new floor, all wood has been replaced , could use a new prop. selling to get a bigger boat.
    price will be adjusted up for , fish finder, trolling motor, rod holders, stereo and speakers.
    more pics http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z114/fishmonster13/boat/
    forgot to add that it is a 16 footer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  2. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Man, I love the look of Bayliners!
    Guys, this is a good boat~

3. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i have personally fished out of this boat and i will tell you this is a great boat to catfish or just fish out of in general! dont pass up this great deal!!

4. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    was out today and with the top on it kept the wind off us and had the heater going , we were pretty toasty:big_smile:

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Just looked at all the pics! Looks like a lot of work was done on the boat and you did a nice job at it according to the pics!

If I had the cash - I would jump on it! Love those bayliners. Only problem I had with the one I had was getting it on the trailor without any bunk boards. It was so heavy that you could not jar it and make it fall on the running boards right. Took me several trips backing it down in the water to try to float it on straight and keep it there until I was pulled up out of the water.

But would not hesitate to buy another one. How much are you asking with the extra's?

6. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    with every thing, ready to fish $3200

7. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    That's a descent price! Wish I could take it off your hands right now. Maybe later if it is still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.