I bought this boat last summer and it had 20 year old, 3/4 plywood decks in it. The decks were rotted in places and the paint was badly oxidized. I decided to add pour foam, new decks, a front and rear storage area, and repaint the ol' girl. For the decks I'm using a 1/4 plywood underlay and 1/4 pine tongue-and-groove material for the actual deck. I laminated the underlay before laying the TNG material on top. I could go thin on my deck matieral since it's supported underneath by the foam. In the attached pix it has it's first coat of epoxy, but will be getting another coat or 2 and a layer of fiberglass cloth to improve waterproofing and add a little strength. In the back I've added a small casting deck with storage space and a built-in cooler. The bottoms of the storage areas are appoximately 4" above the hull and are lift-out so I can access my drains, etc, as needed. I still need to complete the lids. The boat was originally side console, but I'm converting it to center. In the pix, you can see the PVC stubs and control/steering cable tunnel where the console will be relocated to. You can also see the drain tubes that run to the bilge. Since I've sealed the below-deck spaces, any water will run to the back, through the pipes, and to the bilge. I cut the trim pieces on an angle to help "feed" the water to the drains. The PVC wire runs were put in under the ribs in the hull strakes and the foam poured over them. I cut sole plates of 1x4 to go over the edge of the TNG deck and cut them to fit snug around the ribs on the side, added the vertical trim pieces, and then backfilled with pour foam to seal the edges. All hardware is either stainless screws or aluminum 3/16 rivets. I riveted the deck down since once I fill the screwheads with epoxy it'll be easier to drill out the rivets than grind out the screws if I want to change anything down the road. I'm adding another small step/storage area in the front, along with a flush-mount hatch on the existing casting deck to convert that area to dry storage and make a smaller step down when coming off of the casting deck. I have the front bulkhead in, but still have to make the top part. I fabricated an aluminum plate to cover the top part of the original opening in the front under the casting deck and act as a support for the new step/storage area. Everything will be trimmed in aluminum angle to protect the corners, help with waterproofing, and just to make it purty:wink: I removed the rod box down the side as well. I figure I've added approximately 30# to the boat by the time I calculate all my adds and subtracts, but it's worth it to me to have the (I think) cool looking TNG decks and added water proof storage. No livewells added since I'm CPR on big fish, don't fish hardly any tourneys, and clean any eaters pretty quickly after catching.