1970 Bass boat for sale 60 hp Johnson

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by mdspoula, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdspoula

mdspoula New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I have a 1970 Bass Boat that is rigged with a few rod holders and has served me well for about 5 years. The Johnson started having starting issues and I have traced it back to being electrical problem in nature and just don't have the time to mess with it anymore. Asking $900 obo for it and need to update the pics with newer ones since they are from when I was using a 25 hp. It can go pretty fast on the water since it is a small boat.
    Here is a list of things that I have bought for the boat since I got it in terrible shape.
    new seats and custom seat, galvanized rear axle, $300 trolling Motor, Marine deep cycle battery, wheels with tires, 60 hp johnson, fish finder, water pump, tie down straps, plastic gas tank and new hand fuel pump. The johnson has good compression in all three cylinders so it is just a matter of getting the spark to go. I pulled the head and the point gaps were spot on. I have a feeling that it is the power pack causing the issue but not for sure.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.