18ft Manatee Deep-V Open Bow

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Golden, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I have a 1979 Manatee 19ft open bow boat. Has a 90hp Mercury motor. Boat goes about 31mph and handles vary well. Has all new carpeting, new battery. Comes with everything you need to take it out today. Boat has all the safety items you need, 3 life and a infant one, distress flag, fire extinguisher, anchor /w 150ft of rope, and air horn. Also has a new marine radio with 4 speakers. Vary well maintained and runs great. Trailer have all 3 new tires, almost no rust. New lights and wiring. Have A LOT OF PIC. email me if you would like to see them. Any Questions or something i forgot to mention just PM Me name is Jason. Price is 4000.00 OBO

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
  2. fins3932

fins3932 New Member

State:
    Hilliard, Ohio
    Name:
    Dave R
    Hi Jason. I'm in the market for a larger boat and would like more pics. I think your phone # is missing a digit

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009

3. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
  4. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
  5. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Bump.. OK how about 3000.00 just need to sell

6. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    If I could get rid of my junk boat and it was tax time I'd be on my way to meet you.

7. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Any offer except trades. Just need to sell. School starts in about a month so must go soon. any reasonable offer wont be refused

8. Golden

Golden New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Bump.. Still for sale. i have had a couple of calls and email but no one has come to look at it yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.