1860 Lowe, Johnson 88SPL, Aluminum tandem axle trailer, ect..

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by streamer78, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    Up for sale is my 18' long, 85" beam, 24"tall side Lowe with Johnson 88SPL on a custom built tandem axle aluminum trailer. The hull is a 1986 Lowe 1860, I wanted this year because of the flatbottom rear for shallower draft, all newer big aluminum boats have a slight V. I purchased this boat and stripped it down to the bare hull to build the way I wanted. I purchased all aluminum flooring and treadplate decking, put in rod/gunlocker, console, seats and pedistals, 24 gal fuel tank under front deck, 40 Lb thrust Minn Kota, two 750GPH bilge pumps, and all lighting, wiring, batteries and compartments. The boat has a tuffcoat non-skid light grey liner throughout interior, and on stepping surfaces of trailer. The boat hull is painted in dark brown primer. The trailer is low to the ground so I could launch in shallow water. I set this boat up with the 24 gallon fuel tank under the front deck, and front mount trolling battery to even out the weight distribution for an outboard jet. I never purchased a jetdrive, however the boat is balanced out for one. This also helps the front V displace water at slower speeds for a smoother ride. I use a 18 gallon roller cooler with areator as a livewell, which also comes with the boat. I did this to maximise floorspace when a livewell is not needed. The boat runs out at 40mph GPS with the current 3 blade stainless prop. I have over $6000 invested, so my loss is your gain. I am purchasing my Fathers Alumacraft 2072 since he has passed away, so this boat needs a new home. If you want to see the boat or have questions thenshoot me a message, PM me, or call Jerrad at (417)-682-1617. The boat is in Lamar, MO. $4250 OBO

Attached Files:

2. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    Forgot to mention that 3 fishing seats and pedistals "not in pics" come with the boat!!

3. CharlieD

CharlieD New Member

State:
    Lincoln,Ar
    Thats a beautiful cat boat-- great set-up. Wish I had the money.

4. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Nice rig

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nice rig and a good buy for someone.

6. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 New Member