17 Days until we can get a new star! Santa, where are you?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I'm surprised at some of the brothers for not starting this thread. Last year at this time, I had seen at least a half a dozen different ones about donating to the BOC.

I like Dano's saying best about helping keep the lights on at our favorite gathering place.

So don't forget to save some of that holidaze $ for keepin' our home fires lit!

Take care.
    Cheryl :0a28: :0a20: :0a34: :0a36:

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    17 days and counting. Just in case I dont get to post last day. Happy New Year. LOL.

It will be campfire and wife time for me. LOL.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Dano,

I lit a fire late yesterday afternoon in your honor. :smile2:
    I thought it was going to rain, but the weather man was wrong again. Been beautiful here again this week except for late one evening. We got a scatter of rain, then back to blue skies and 60 degree weather. :big_smile:

Take care.
    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Cheryl

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Who do I make the check out to? LOL!:big_smile:

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I saved all of my tooth fairy money for a good cause and the BOC is the bestest cause I know of, lol

I need to start saving my regular money at this pace I will be out of teeth by.............:confuse: :confuse: :confuse: uh-oh to late just kidding see:ah: :waaaht: :big_smile_2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I've stirred the pot up enough on this topic. LOL! I'll just move along.

7. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    sorry been counting the days to something else.......3 more days till i find out if Im having a son or daughter!! this will be my first child that I know of..lol

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I have a bigger spoon I will send you so you can stir more with less effort. By the way it is electric with 5 speeds, lol

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

I've never known or seen BG stop stirring any pot before...hmmmmmmm, I better go check another thread. Now Benji, you need to persuade him to help stir a good pot for once. This one.
    Cheryl

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    8 days left.
    I'll be here