17.5 Ft Fisher Deep V w/90HP

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Salmonid, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    1998 Fisher Deep V, Sport Avenger, 17.6" Has 90HP Force ( this one made by Mercury) , walkthrough windshield, Full canvas Bimini with side and rear curtains, (Winter ready!) 2 livewells,( 30 gallon and a smaller bait well) Lots of storage, 3 seats removable, AMFM Cassette, triple bank charger, custom rod rack across back for trolling/catfishing, New tires on trailer, new lights/wiring. Will come with a 24 vlt Motorguide 65lb trolling motor and a Hummingbird Fish finder (these coming off my newer boat) runs great! I fish it on the Ohio River every chance I get, just getting a bigger boat, 30 gallon gas tank, runs 35MPH with 2 big guys, all their gear and a full tank of gas!
    $6500 OBO, Located in Dayton, Oh
    Present Eagle 522cIGPS fishfinder,8 Driftmaster rodholders and MinnKota 55 with Auto Pilot trolling motor may be negotiated on.

Serious inquiries only, Please! I can meet around Cinci area for test runs.
    Friend of a friend made me an offer on his boat I can not refuse so this needs to go ASAP!

[​IMG]

Salmonid ( Mark)

2. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    will you sell with out the force motor??? Lol I would like to buy boat and trailer..

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can vouch for this motor (and boat). This motor has always been reliable when I've been in the boat.

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Me and merc hasn't had the best track record.... Also A evinrude I know how to fix em!!:wink:

5. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    So, what kind of boat are you getting? Just curious :cool2:

6. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    20.5 ft'r, 200hP Merc. Until about 6 days ago had ZERO interest in selling my boat, back up a year and this buddy of a buddy remembers me telling him to look me up if he ever wanted to sell it ( his boat) . Who'd of Thunk he would of remembered that conversation....Now here I am between a rock and a hard place......:smile2:

Salmonid

7. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    sounds like you're in a tough spot to have to buy that bigger boat. man everybody's getting a bigger boat but me ,hmmmm:big_smile:

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This 20 1/2 is NICE. Mark will be blowing guys out of the water. His Fisher is nice though. It'll make someone a great cat boat.

9. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Member

State:
    Cincinnati
    This is a great boat guys. I have fished out of it many times!!! Somebody will be very happy with this boat.

10. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Very nice boat! Wish you'd had this for sale a couple months or so ago, I'd have bought it. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it for that price, especially with all of the accessories with it.

11. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    New Price....$6300. needs to move folks, this boat is ready to fish, picking up new boat tomorrow, no room for both....:eek:oooh:

Salmonid

12. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Mark do you have more pics of this boat?

13. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey Mark, I'll take your friends 20ft boat off your hands if it ain't to much, only if its alum. no more fiberglass for me:big_smile:

14. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bump, getting boat winterized and then put into storage for the winter, last chance at the low price, next spring, price goes up..:wink:

Salmonid

15. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Boat is officially SOLD, thanks for those who showed interest!

Salmonid

16. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    congrats on selling your boat, got any pics or the new one yet:big_smile:

17. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I have a few from when I bought it but none since I beem getting it rigged up, I am waiting till its completely sea worthy before I give it a Grand Opening!!
    So far on the new one, replaced 2 rollers on the trailer, siphoned out 30 gallons of old gas, (that hurt) went over the buddy bearings,had mechanic go over the motor, check and clean plugs, lower unit etc. added a cleat on the front for anchoring, and another totally reinforced to use when pulling stuck anchors, replaced winch and strap, rewired some of the light wiring on the trailer but obviously have a short still on the ground as the lights are blinking off and on when I drive. Also moved Fishfinder and trolling motor from old boat to the new one as well as getting all the batteries (3) all hooked up and ready to go.

Sooooooo, all that leaves is for me to add a safety chain to the winch, (didnt have one) add a keel guard since its fiberglass and there are no ramps around this time of year, add some cooler holders for the 140 Qt cooler/Livewell, add a net holder and then order some driftmaster rail bases. I basically ran out of money so Im in a holding pattern till after xmas before I continue with the rest of the stuff.

Nothing like a new boat that has to be reworked into what you want it for eh??:smile2:
    Give me a few weeks and then Ill have it ready for pics, hell I spent all day yesterday just getting it to fit into my garage, ( 26.5 ft total from tip to tail of motor)

Salmonid

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  18. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i know the feeling , unfortunatly i've got the itch for a new/bigger boat myself, but it's not going to happen for a couple of months:sad2:

19. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    What type of boat is it. I know fiberglass but what make?? Bayliner lund?? Just curious cuz we drove all the way to florida to pick up a 20.5 foot bayliner with sprayout floor and such. Got all the way there and boat was stolen!!! That happened a few months ago. Just curious what type of boat it is since we have been looking for a 20 foot or bigger boat that is fiberglass. Most of the 20 footers have an 8ft beam instead of 7. Thats a huge huge add in my opinion. No more squeezing through those little windshield openings when you have 5 layers on in the winter and you get a lot more spacing for your poles on the rear of the boat. Im a fiberglass boat guy myself, thats why I ask. Is this boat a cuddy cabin by chance.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.