Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 20 years ago, I was driving Trucks and I was in Columbus, Oh for the weekend , There was a bar there and I made arrangements with the Manager so that I could park there over nite, Didn't want to get soaked and then have to drive the big truck. So it was all set , That nite I was in there drinking Bloody Mary's and Boy's I like um hot. When all at once I felt a tap on my shoulder, " What are you drinking ,she said"
Bloody Mary, You want a drink.
Sure , and she got her a big drink , and dam neer spit it back on me,,,LOL.
come on over and sit at my table , She said.
that started a relationship with my wife to be, We lived together for about four years then got married.
On May the 9th we will have our 16 yr Anniversary.
Here's a Video , I made for my wife , I thought you feller's might like this,,,I am no longer in the Dog House, Shooot I'm up there soaring with the Eagles LOL..

[youtubevid]CaCyrBrKivY[/youtubevid]

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
congrats to both of you .vary nice video

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Congrads on the 16 yrs. Hope you all have many ,many more to come. That has to be a special Vidieo for the Mrs. Aren't you glad you stop at that bar that night to have a few drinks.
That was a really touching Vidieo. Thanks for sharing a small part of you all's day with us.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dear Brother Tom;
Well, I now know that you know how I feel about My RAVEN.:big_smile:
Ain't it a wonderful feeling; Like No Other In The World!!:big_smile:
{{CONGRATULATIONS }}
{{To The BOTH Of YA's}}
Sincerely, Cordially, and Fraternally,
Just Me,
Coyote1
Start of a Candle Lit and a Prayer of Thanksgiving and LONG LIFE For The BOTH of YA's
[[[[[End of Msg]]]]]

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Congratulations for the upcoming 16th Anniversary Tom and Laura. Let me tell you folks, Laura has to be a very special person to have put up with Tom for that many years:wink:!!! I have met them both and can say that they are very special to me as well.
Great video Tom!!!

PS.. Tom, what are you trying to get this time, LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everybody, I hope one day to get out and make a fishing video, but here latly I've been working to hard and the time just hasn't been there, I think I have had my boat in the water twice this year....You all have a good day, Tom

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.